Because you can’t afford not to be interacting with your prospective clients where they’re spending their time online.
Boosting your business with social media is about bringing your business’ presence using the social media word of mouth (sharing) and viewing to a higher awareness level.
What’s this mean for you?
Maximizing your efforts.
With the right planning and a bit of effort and patience, social media can be used consistently to attract, engage, and pull in prospective clients that need what you offer. Helping you make a difference for others!
But that’s just part of the story…
Successful social media strategy flows from your purpose and goals.
In my experience, I’ve found that you need to answer these questions for yourself…
- What is your intended impact?
In other words, what’re you trying to accomplish.
When you answer this, you can start to identify the right approach to position yourself and your business with social media.
- Do you have a model of how you’ll make this happen?
Developing a plan, identifying tactics and measuring ROI are major pieces of your model.
Interpretation ~ How do you make money as a successful blogger?
You can learn a bit more about ROI at “How to Craft Awesome ROI as a Successful Blogger”
And you won’t stop there..
Your plan will give you tactics as to how using your business with social media can bring in revenue ~ Or ROI | return on investment.
- Are you really clear about your audiences?
What do they want that you can offer in a variety of ways?
How will your information also help them understand who you are and what you do?
What are their social media habits?
What kind of actions are you hoping to see them take related to your social media?
Most of all, listen and urge conversations.
Think and plan how your social media can go beyond the one-way conversations to accomplish your goals and those of your communities.
- What will be your own actions and schedules to implement consistently?
Content marketing and strategy, is sharing your key message with your audiences.
Think about what kind of content you’ll share that appeals to your target audience. This is also promoting your message about:
- why you’re in business,
- who you serve,
- what you can do for them,
- and how you can do that.
Many people I’ve met offline networking seem to think the same online…
“What’s the point if I’m not promoting all about I do and my business products with every post I share?” But, nobody likes others that are being overly self-promotional.
Your tactics will include taking time for connecting on social media and knowing that’s how you beat the competition.
Do you see the value here?
You’re planning will have a balance of entertaining, product education, and marketing, and sharing.
Have you read Gary Vaynerchuk’s book “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World “
‘He’s sharing some excellent information about what he has learned as a successful social media marketer from his experiences through the work he’s done with dozens of start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, and even a few celebrities, like Ashton Kutcher.’
I read this book and was very inspired – and am thankful that one of my favorite clients gifted it to me! You might be inspired and learn a lot from this great book.
- What are the envisioned short- and long-term outcomes you’re hoping for?
This means that you’ll also want to measure the levels of engagement and interaction.
You can do that using tools like Klout.com
Helping you better understand what influence is and how it’s measured online…
“Influence is the ability to drive action. When you share something on social media or in real life and people respond, that’s influence. The more influential you are, the higher your Klout Score. ” Klout.com
This type of ‘knowing and understanding’ will help you identify opportunities to boost your business with social media in all that you do online.
As it turns out
You’ll be encouraging authentic interaction through conversation with an audience you know, like, and understand.
That’s not all
You’ll always be building your presence online and know the basics of where to start and how to build up the momentum.
Amplifying your business with social media has to be on top of your mind every day.
The basic formula is simple:
- Create awesome content that’s useful to potential clients and social media connections
- Publish the content to your website or blog
- Share your content via social networks, RSS feeds. and email marketing
- Setup a schedule to consistently share useful content
- Grow your online communities through the social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus (and we can go into LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram).
- Generate leads for your email list and
- This all brings us to your marketing funnel.
- Learn more at How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel
A successful marketing funnel is the secret to success for your online marketing strategy.
Please note this post includes an embedded Affiliate link. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission and go out and have lots of fun buying great things! For more information please visit my Disclosure Page.
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022
- It’s True, Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Trust 👍 - August 26, 2022
- Create A Sales Message to Attract Clients - August 8, 2022