Affiliate marketing can be a part of your business strategy.
And, one of the best things about being an online affiliate – is that you don’t have to deal with:
· Pre-sales questions
· Post-sales support
I have dealt with plenty – It is time consuming and needs an experienced hand.
So what is affiliate marketing?
I’ve always said that it is basically an online version of business referrals to another company that you know is worth checking out. Your referral gift is payment for any purchases your referrals make.
- You are sending people to the affiliate company online, through a link that has been prepared just for you, and if something is purchased through that link, you’re paid a commission. Now you are doing some affiliate marketing.
- Your job, as part of affiliate marketing, is to find potential buyers and direct them to an online site so that your potential buyers can like what they see and purchase. You’ll make a portion of the sales.
- Adding to monthly income, if you do this regularly,
- Think about how much time you want to put into this strategy and then make a simple plan.
- Think about your audience and who you serve, and what they want.
- Some affiliates earn six and seven figure incomes through their affiliate marketing efforts.
- You send visitors and your referred merchant does the rest. Even a small supplemental income is great and then you can continue with inspiration, to grow and expand your own small home based business!
Tips to get started:
– Offer your own newsletter as a promotional tool to your own affiliates if you have an affiliate program. These can drastically improve the opt-ins to your list.
– You can create a bonus and use this to promote an affiliate product. This is something top affiliate marketers do a lot.
– The larger your list is, the more people will be able to click on your links and affiliate links
– Get your own affiliate program set up at http://donnalward.com/youraffiliate (this is a versatile site, offering you membership setup sites also.)
– Check out my own affiliate program at https://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/amember/aff/signup – and feel free to practice promoting my information to help you get started. You’ll see the rewards you receive and keep track of your referral income as you practice and move forward.
For more help, you can ask about the strategies you need …Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…
Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Then join other small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“I never get tired of the conference calls with my business coach Donna L. Ward today I learned how to close more deals by simply being more human. Not just promoting my websites. By simply talking to one another. So much info. Can’t wait to get started. Thank you ladies. (Inner Circle)” Nina PhotographybyHart
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
4 thoughts on “Got Affiliate Marketing?”
Great ideas – I have some affiliate marketing links set up already but should probably review and reevaluate. Thanks for sharing!
Laurel Regan recently posted..Blogging from A to Z Challenge – E is for…
Hope to see you here again, Laurel 🙂
I love affiliate marketing. It’s the only way to go in my books!
Hillary recently posted..Mixed Feelings About the Loss of Your Baby
Thanks Hillary – glad to see you stopped by 🙂
Comments are closed.