Do you find that when you are “starting” to create your own product to sell online, “finishing” it may never happen?
One of the things I love about affiliate marketing is —
** You don’t have to create your own products **
If you are like me,when I first started and still when I am busy I find the idea of creating a product to
be an overwhelming and even frightening task. We can all come up with great excuses:
* I don’t have any good ideas!
* I’m not a writer!
* There’s too much competition!
* I don’t know how to set everything up!
* I can’t figure out where to start!
- It’s too hard!
I’m sure with a few minutes of thinking about it, we could come up with a list of many more delaying tactics.
Many of these delaying tactics are helped with a coach. Helping you through your fear and guiding you with the technology part. That’s how I started to get through these excuses.
Then, again, with affiliate marketing, you don’t need your own products.
- You can learn how to promote someone else’s already proven successful offer for a commission.
- It sounded easy enough – but, I decided to take a course – instead of my own trial and error.
Why try to create a product and teach on every topic imaginable in your market? I can earn just as much money by simply promoting someone else’s program that I have tried and know works!
Discover how you can get cash in the bank without a website, experience or even an idea!
Check out the Affiliate Marketing Webinar
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2023 - January 20, 2023
4 thoughts on “Why I Love Affiliate Marketing”
Hello, I have an affiliate site. Finding it really hard to increase traffic on my site.
Hi Mike – How are you sharing your affiliate site? Do you have a FB group?
Hello, I have a question. What type of affiliate marketing you do? Amazon affiliate or other?
Hi Assad, I tried Amazon for awhile – but I was used to working with affiliate programs offered by other marketers online and have enjoyed that the best – Thank you for your note – sorry took me a while to get back – Coach Donna
Comments are closed.