Because it moves your Social Media and blogging conversations to a more personal setting — their in-box and your email list.
With an email list, you’ll be building a responsive audience of readers, and maybe soon to be clients, for your blog and/or business.
Your blog readers have easily available information online and are using that easy access to tune out unwanted, well sorry, noise.
— Which may include re-visiting your blog.
I’ve noticed in myself that I seem to have a shorter attention span in my browsing of blogs and microblogging.
Now think about this for a moment, please…
You know how awesome it is when your audience comments on your blog or Social Media platforms, and re-Tweet one of your posts?
I love it, and I’ll bet you do, also!
And, I love it when I receive email replies from my followers.
==> So, can you enjoy building and interacting more with an email list of your own?
As you start to take your blogging and Social Media interactions to the next level with your email relationship planning.
So, I think you can see a bit more sense, and the value, in why a list of your fans may be helpful for you.
Think about it…Have you ever signed up for information so that you can stay in touch with updates from one of your favorite blogs, or businesses online?
– You expect them to email you. Maybe even look forward to that.
Your favorite health blogger isn’t going to call you about their new Spring Get in Shape program. They email you. It’s the standard.
Your own email list can be a lively and powerful way to keep connected and help your followers actually follow what you’re doing and hopefully want more of what you have.
– Your audience will sign up for your list hoping to learn more, be inspired, motivated, and look forward to the next one. It’s another way to make sure You’re Not Ignoring Your Community?
You know your blog audience. And, it’s the same for emailing.
- What do you think they want to hear about?’s
The real reason you build your email list?
- You want to connect with your followers and fans on another level.
- Taking them beyond Social Media and your blog.
- Providing them even more value.
- Keeping them updated.
- Giving them a moment to sit and really enjoy your email of something they wanted to hear more about.
- And…someday, maybe, you’ll want to make an offer for them to purchase an ebook, or other product/services that you may decide to offer later.
And do let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below!
And Please Register and save your spot…Because … List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community!
What others are saying…
“In the last hour I was doing some follow up calls and one of the ladies I had met at recent Skincare class that seemed interested in the business said she was very interested and has been reading my emails and is blown away by my products and business opportunity. We set up a follow up date to chat more. But without Coach Donna L. Ward’s tips and training I may have not implemented these practices of emailing and setting time to do my calls. I get so excited when I see it working! Just had to share! Thanks so much Donna! My business just went BOOM with the activity I have added to my calendar.” Marsha Landeros Benefit with Arbonne
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019