You could be ignoring your community!
Remember the reason they joined your community…
- They saw a spark of hope that you shined as you were telling them you were the one able to help.
And now. just maybe, your ignoring your community.
Why would you want to ignore your community when you’ve worked so hard to attract them?
The people in your community are your most important targeted group that is…
- Visiting and reading your blog,
- Jumping onto your list,
- Making some purchases?
They have already shown an interest in what you have to offer.
==> Your community wouldn’t be paying attention to you at all, if they didn’t want more of your ideas and your way of sharing.
How can you position yourself to get noticed as you pay attention to and get more involved with your targeted audience, and stop ignoring your community?
When you understand your targeted audience, your community, you’ll also get more responses and engagement with them.
Here are some of my thoughts about how NOT to be ignoring your community…
- Ask them questions online and offline.
- Especially on Social Media.
- Helping you understand how to give them more of what they want.
- Use your analytics to help you determine what they are most interested in.
- What pages are they reading, or staying on longer, within your blog?
- What are they ‘liking’, sharing, and engaging with more on your Social Media Platforms?
- Ask them targeted questions.
- I could ask – ‘How will you be using your blog and Social Media for building your list?’
- Craft questions to ask that are specific to your content and community.
- Listen and respond.
- Developing your credibility to establish your content as valuable.
- Building reader loyalty, trust, and rapport.
Now you’re engaging with your community.
No more ignoring your community as you can have a series of questions to help them make the decision to interact and read your content more.
You’re giving your prospective blog visitors and your current community the ability to search, learn, and find out more about you.
You’ll be able to have personalized content just for your community. Supporting their real interests as to why they are even a part of your online community.
Then, you’ll discover the benefits of NOT ignoring your community.
#1 Your interaction with your audience increases and you’re community grows.
Joining in with your community is about taking the longer view of participation – that’s relationship-building.
And, it’s a proven formula for accelerating your community.
If you’re you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, promoting with Social Media planning, getting more traffic, and building your list from your community, then join our Blogging Mastermind Community.
You can do as you get more coaching, training, and support for your own Blogging Mastermind, learning more focused Social Media, technology, and promotion as part of the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ==> click and ask me how you might be helped with this training!
“In the last hour I was doing some follow up calls and one of the ladies I had met at recent Skincare class that seemed interested in the business said she was very interested and has been reading my emails and is blown away by my products and business opportunity. We set up a follow up date to chat more. But without Coach Donna L. Ward’s tips and training I may have not implemented these practices of emailing and setting time to do what I needed to do. I get so excited when I see it working! Just had to share! Thanks so much, Coach Donna! My business just went BOOM with the activity I have added to my calendar.” Marsha Landeros Benefit with Arbonne
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? ? - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021