Do you know the secret to how to get customers?
Finding your clear path to how to get customers – your ideal prospective clients…does take some thought – and then how to get customers becomes a routine.
So how do the professionals do this – what’s their process in how to get customers?
- You have to be really clear about who you help and what solution you provide for them.
In other words you have to be very clear on your niche – your specialty for serving a certain group of people.
I know that’s a word that gets tossed around a lot. But, it really is the entire focus for your strategic business success – and how to get customers.
It is what allows you to attract the prospects and turn then into raving fans. You will be differentiating yourself and getting noticed by your ideal prospective customers.
And, it makes marketing much more streamlined and effective so you get faster results.
Ask yourself this in how you get customers:
- Do you really know WHO you’re marketing to,
- WHAT solution you provide; and
- WHY people should work with you?
Many small business owners think that they can sale to everyone. Is that true for you?
- They are afraid to pursue a narrowed down market, a niche. I have gone through this myself, and seen my clients struggle against narrowing their niche.
- We all seem to fear that we’ll lose business by turning away customers.
But, this ‘take all comers’ approach is not very effective.
I found that once I had narrowed my niche down, and learned how to get customers faster:
- I didn’t turn away clients that weren’t in my niche.
- Yet, I started becoming more defined in my focus and the services and programs I was going to provide.
- And, more confident, because more people were interested.
I was definitely learning how to get customers!
- I started to understand their buying habits and where/how to reach my ideal prospects.
- I now had more fun tailoring my products/programs and services. I could now meet their specific needs and what they were motivated to buy.
- My competition seemed to be less. Because I was differentiating myself.
- A distinctive personal brand was starting to work its way forward.
And, I had more confidence because now I felt like I knew, really understood, how to get customerss.
And, with more confidence came more successes. More customers and profits started coming in.
The bottom line is that when we have clarity, new possibilities and opportunities seem to open up. Plus, our marketing becomes easier, because we now have a focus.
That is how to get customers!
And, how to get more customers becomes a natural part of our business savvy.
Read How to Get Clients for even more secrets and tips!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!