3-step process in how to get clients:
- People somehow hear about you.
- They set up a consultation with you.
- They hire you.
Most people don’t know how to get clients, prospective clients, to hear about them and get an intro meeting with them.
There is also a 3-step process on how to get clients to meet with you:
- Give your meeting, or consultation, a compelling benefits’ rich name. What results will they get from your services / products?
- Like – “Find your soul mate now”. Or – “Double your clients coaching session.” And, “Finally thin forever.” It is about something that benefits your target audience.
2. Create a bullet list of benefits that people are going to get from having this introduction session with you,
- Most people don’t get what coaching is, or what having a meeting with you could do for them or their business. So what will you do for them – help them prepare a meal with ease and with tasty benefits?
— Ex: 3 Benefits of a Business Coach are:
- More robust business
- Clarity of where your business is heading
- Better planning in how to get clients and grow your business
— Or – Your business may help women with skincare – and 3 benefits could be:
- NEW! … The set offers 11 age-defying benefits in one skin care regimen…
- Makeup. Botanically based, Vegan Certifed, Certified Organic herbs…
- Skincare for your instant beauty fixes and maintain health and vitality…
- So, if you offer them a free session, or a free sample, they might not really get the value – unless you tell them!
- Of course, we get the value of what we are offering.
- So talk about results. That’s why you’ll name it something enticing and then give the bullet points as 3 enticing benefits.
Make your intro session special.
- Tie it to a holiday. Like – “Valentine’s is around the corner. And, I don’t want you to spend another night single. I know how lonely and frustrating that can be at times. So I have decided to offer a special ‘Find your soul mate now’ session.
— And, during that session we are going to work together to create a crystal clear vision of the kind of relationship you’d like to have.”
— We’ll uncover some of the hidden challenges that you have that are sabotaging your successes you might have around dating.
— And you’ll leave the session renewed and energized in finally being able to find the relationship of your dreams.
This is an enticing introductory offer – a get acquainted offer. And is a big tip in how to get clients now.
I love to hear your comments.
Read more about client solutions at: https://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/client-relationships/ and https://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/how-to-get-customers/