Your business’ reputation, message, brand, product, price, marketing, sales, delivery, and guarantees are part of your competitive edge in business.
People that are successful in business, and life, take responsibility for their results and learn how to find their own competitive edge.
But what does that mean?
Your competitive edge has parts of…
- Building a structure and a frame, around your business to help you stay consistent in your actions and your message.
- Gaining more confidence and being more productive…
- Being unique.
- Gaining an advantage over competitors by offering customers greater value, either through lower prices or by providing additional benefits and services.
How do you develop your own successful competitive edge?
- Keep your business distinctive.
- Align your message with your brand.
- Be strategic.
- Create a structure and a system that works best for you, growing your business more quickly.
- Gain clarity around what your market needs and be a step ahead of their needs.
- Package your knowledge into valuable services and products.
- Plan around your goals – grow your list, provide value, nurture relationships, build trust, credibility, and sell your products and services.
Do everything possible to give yourself a clear roadmap with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
The earlier you put your planning and systems into place the better.
- Take the opportunity to gain your own competitive edge when you learn how an easy-to-use system and the actions you take can help you earn more income and freedom.
You’ll have the competitive edge and build your own confidence for success.
==> You will be able to pay closer attention to building lasting business relationships that allow you to turn conversations into sales conversions.
Getting your competitive edge and any planning will not work without your disciplined and consistent efforts and actions.
==> When you put in your time and do the work, building your competitive edge will be building a business strength that is supporting you.
The key to getting and maintaining your competitive edge?
It’s staying focused, implement the good that you learn, and take action towards the steps that continually bring you towards your vision.
Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
“I am an expert in my field but I needed someone to help me put into words what I am an expert in. I needed a target because even though I am the expert, I didn’t even know how to communicate what I am about! After working with Coach Donna Ward, she was able to help me to hone in on my target client, create a summary of what I offer and I am now able to coherently communicate what makes me different from my competitors! She made it so easy, just by having a conversation, asking me a few questions and fine tuning of words, everything became so clear! Thank you Donna, you have truly changed the way I communicate with others about my business! Tracy A. Dempsey, Open Invitation Catering/Heart Link Area Coordinator, Riverside, CA
- Engagement in Email Marketing - November 24, 2021
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? ? - January 15, 2021