Do you ever feel like this? —
- You are your own boss and always have too much to do.
- You often feel bombarded with “tasks,” with ideas, with projects, with goals to reach in business.
- And on top of that, you feel committed to keeping motivated and on track.
- Have you started many mornings eager, and with a plan of what to work on…only to end up sidetracked by one thing or another… or spending too much time on one project and not enough on the one you really needed to work on?
Have you noticed that you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things you want to get done, yet ending up putting it off for another day?
It seems like most days that half the tasks you intend to get done are still on a to-do-list. Right?
Let me ask you this…Do you have specific work hours scheduled setting aside time for goals that will help you reach your business vision?
How do you know how much time for goals is needed?
Here are a couple of tips…
- Set up time for goals in a project calendar and estimate the time for goals to be reached.
- With your income generating items set as a priority, for monetizing your business.
Have your systems in place.
Saving time to reach your goals and help you reach a sustainable income.
You can make your business be more enjoyable and less stressful.
Managing your time for goals – is a self-discipline which Kop Kopmeyer says best, “It’s the ability to make yourself do, what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.”
The key to your business success?
The discipline of daily goal-setting.
— Then your focus and action are huge for your success.
Ask yourself…’What do I really want to do with my business?’
Make this a serious question that you ask over and over. Write out your thoughts, plans and set time for goals.
“It is your job to know what strategies and tactics need to be in place for you to excel in your business and creating wealth. What are your high impact activities and high revenue generating activities?” John Assaraf ~ Maximizing your daily effectiveness with John Assaraf Click Here and hear more from John Assaraf in my interview with him!
Join us in building your business online and offline click on the picture and learn…
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019