Building a blog with a community is when you’re interested in developing relationships; talking with your audience.
I’ve read that there are three words about building a blog with a community:
– people, relationship, and content.
But why would people want to be a part of your blog community?
- Well, to get some support – get their questions answered.
- They might want and can learn more about specific topics and issues.
- Maybe to build their brand reputation
Please allow me to ask..are you a successful online social butterfly?
Because a blog with a community is:
- You knowing what your readers want from your blog community.
- Encouraging participation.
- Offering resources and benefits just for “members” of your community.
- These include Tele-classes, Webcasts, Podcasts, giveaways, email updates and training, contents, what else can you think of?
Because in using these types of tools you’re giving the value of your message.
- Writing posts that start conversations that continue in the comments is a good way to build your community of readers.
- I’ve noticed and read that blogs that are updated less than three times a week seem to have more trouble keeping a steady audience of readers and building a community around their blog.
Your blog with a community will be revolving around reader-valuable content and messages.
If you’re going to commit to a blog with a community of readers and fans?
– Pay attention to what is being said and respond thoughtfully to the comments on your blog; and to the comments you make on other blogs.
- Your successful blogging community will attract and retain the right audience for you.
- When you offer rich, highly relevant content, your blog will continue to attract more of the right people because of their need for and interest in value.
- Others notice what you’re saying – it’s just like networking offline, right? Pay attention to the one talking – in this case writing; and respond with intent.
As you pay attention, you’ll find that their interests can guide you to new ideas.
It will pay off.
Let’s visit a bit more about how to build an audience that builds your blog.
- Your goal?
Build a blog with a Community:
Know your audience. Interact with your readers.
Because you want to successfully get a blog with a community happening for you, think about this:
- Clarity and a deep understanding of your audience, as a blogger, are critical for real blogger successes.
- Got Blog Personality? Your readers want to hear your style, your voice, and opinion. Give them what they want.
- Need Blogging Strategies To Get It Right? Define a goal for your blog, stick to it.
- Just do it. And, do it consistently.
Make it your goal to learn more about promoting and building your blog’s community with own raving fans. Read more about Blog Promotion Strategies <<< click the words and learn.
Are you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, promoting with Social Media planning, and getting more traffic? You can do just that as you get more training for blogging, Social Media, implement this blogging tip from today’s post and learn more about how to promote your blog at the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging
What are others saying?
“…Using a blog to grow my business made a huge impact as well.” Janelle – MomPreneur
“When I read your question, I kept thinking of suggesting.. not giving up , but then when I read your answer it made perfect sense! Passion!” aimee fauci recently posted..Bake at Home with Honey Bunches of Oats
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? ? - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021