You may have already realized that you need to be playing in Google Plus Communities!
You can make the most of Google Plus communities with a strategy to increase your visibility.
- Yet, as a blogger you’ll also enjoy being a part of Google Plus communities as another resource to interact and have conversations with your interested audiences.
Think about that for a minute.
There are thousands of communities targeting almost every industry and topic under the sun.
Google Plus communities provide a targeted platform to promote your content.
Do you see the value here?
Google Plus communities are online groups where like-minded people (your audience) can interact and share content.
- You can build communities that are actually meaningful to your followers and understand what they want that you have – read and learn more at Got a Blog With a Community?
This really is a great opportunely for you to add value by sharing helpful content, asking questions, responding to others, and by generally being the great person you are ~ the same as on all other social networks.
How can you join and form your own communities?
Select “communities” from the left navigation within your Google Plus profile.
. Look through the groups and see what topics interest you.
. You can create your own community. All you have to do is click on the blue “Create communities” button right next to the search bar.
As for Google Plus for growing your community of potential visitors to your site,
- Find communities in your niche.
Do the research –
Use the keywords for your community search –
Example: I might search for Blogging and Social Media or Content Marketing communities – and I might join an experts’ group that has a similar niche as mine.
- Then check to see what the rules are and what’s being posted.
- Join Communities that have a larger group of followers.
- As on any social media site, a good idea is to engage with (+1, comment, share) first with other content, before you begin promoting your own content.
- It’s also a great idea to create your own community and invite your circles (your niche audience) to be a part
⇒That means more eyeballs of your ideal audience will be you and your content.
I’ve read that…
There is power in Google Plus communities.
As a blogger, it’s the place you want to be visiting regularly in order to attract your own target audience to your content as you join and build your own Google Plus Communities.
That’s not all…
The more you post and interact with your Google Plus communities, the more followers will find you and maybe drive traffic your blog.
Do tell ~ What are you up to on Google Plus? Do you use Google Plus marketing tactics?
Be sure to join in our our no-cost ‘Build Your Email List’ monthly calls ~ You can ask about and learn some of the quickest, most effective traffic and email list building strategies you can put into action right away
Building your email list With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community! Join in the conversation at our monthly F.ree call – Become a Better List Builder
What others are saying…
Hi Donna , Great tips as always!! It is always a good idea to know what your audience is struggling with so you can utilize your skills as a blogger to help them Thanks for sharing these awesome tips my friend!! Big Hugs, Joan~Joan Harrington recently posted..The Ultimate 3-Step Formula To Grow Your Blog
“This is such a great post! I love hearing about the different ways to grow a business, it’s so inspiring!”
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020