The secret to successful blogging is writing and having blogging strategies.
What are a few of these blogging strategies?
#1 First let’s have you ask yourself, and write out your answer:
“What does success look like for your blog?” In other words, how are you measuring your blog’s success?
#2 What is the work you’ll be doing to build your blog following?
- Now keep these 2 questions and answers in mind. Then…
- Write down who you want to focus on in building your enthusiastic and faithful group of readers interested in what you are doing and writing about.
- Write a note and keep it handy where you can see this as a reminder for your blogging strategies: “How will I relate to my readers?
#3 What and when will you write?
- What you write about is for your readers.
Make a list.
Concentrate on crystal clear, and shorter posts, more often.
- When you write is your schedule that you will stick to for success.
Tip: Having a few blog posts ready to go as a backup will give you a continual flow of posts for when you do have an interruption.
Why do you need to have these answers and blogging strategies?
Because a great many blogs fail.
- OK, please allow me to share about myself for a moment?
A great blogging strategy: When I first started blogging, my coach suggested that I get a clean design that would share what I do and help expand my goals of my blog.
She also taught us (it was a blogging mastermind) about how to help each post look clean and have the elements to help keep the reader interested.
==> So this article might be of interest to you at this point: You Need the Essentials for Your Content Posting.
Start being productive with your blogging…
Like using some blogging strategies to get it right for you.
Being more productive means that you may need to make some changes in the way you do things.
Great blogging is good writing and blogging strategies.
Now write down your own blogging strategies…
This is the secret advantage you can have in blogging.
And do let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below!
And Please Register and save your spot…Because …
List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community!
“Great advice. I have been using your advice and I’m seeing it comes together on my blog. Thanks for being my mentor and inspiring me to be a better blogger.” Tamika recently posted..
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
- How to Use These 3 Secrets for Your Business Success - June 7, 2018