Using your backlinking and SEO powers can be how you gain more strength in your traffic
How do backlinking and SEO powers work for your blog?
- Getting relevant links from other sites.
- Incoming links are any links received on your site.
Social Media, backlinking and SEO powers:
SEO sees links from other sites, including Social Media, can be part of Google’s factoring in placing your site for getting better traffic from people searching for you.
- Check out your Google Analytics (learn a bit more at ‘Want to Have a Popular Blog?‘) – check your links from other sites. This will look like referral links. Facebook will appear as a referral link.
So you’ll continue to befriend people as you socialize on Social Media platforms to build your authority and giving value as you help people. Even as you send them back to your blog, pulling in your traffic and backlinks.
Here are some ways to do more…
#1 Write impressive content
- If you can write something that is just really different and valuable, you’ll attract links from others sites.
#2 Learn about and implement outgoing links
Search engines also like seeing outgoing links from your blog to relevant and reputable blogs.
- Doing outbound Links within your posts is a good.
#3 Internal Linking
- Internal linking can also help lead search engine spiders to other pages of importance on your site.
#4 Guest Blogging
Having your content published on another blog is great for backlinking and SEO.
- You get a link back from their site, because you’ll be putting you own url as part of your content or your contact information, like your bio.
# 5 Commenting on other sites – are linkbacks
Comments are usually posted as ‘No follow’ and doesn’t help with SEO as much, but it does expose your message to others. As long as the comments are genuine.
You can’t just say, “Great post” and think this is going to help you build links back or even a relationship with the blogger. It doesn’t hurt, again it’s about content that people want to discuss because it sparked something within them.
#6 Creating other (f.ree) blog sites
There are so many different blog sites that you can build and get get backlinks from.
I promote my post’s url link on each of these sites…some post automatically!
- WordPress.com – take a look at my own site here… coachingbusinessentrepreneur.wordpress.com,
- Tumblr – My own site is at tumblr.com/blog/coachingbusiness
Creating your account at these type of sites, means you can have a profile page or a blog that will get links and instantly help your page rank – because of the PageRank and authority of these sites.
Use the Shareaholic plug in to click and post on some of these sites more easily
Sometimes blogging can seem simple, yet feel complicated. Right?
==> So…What questions do you have that you would you like me to blog about?
Are you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, promoting with Social Media planning, and getting more traffic? You can do just that as you get more training for blogging, Social Media, and promoting your blog at the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging
Rodney stated Donna’s Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
“Donna Ward is an insightful and direct Business Coach. If you want to know how to get more clients fast then Donna is your go to person. She makes complicated processes simple and easy to implement. Her immense knowledge allows her to get right to the root issue. I strongly recommend you consider Donna if growing your business is a priority.” Rodney Rich
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 19, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019