I’ve heard it many times. Most bloggers don’t have a 2015 strategy.
What type of 2015 strategy am I talking about?
Having your 2015 strategy for your blog.
That means that you’ll be thinking about:
- Your audience
– Who is the audience you want to reach with your content?
– What topics are most interesting to your audience and what are they searching for?
– Is your content messaging consistent?
- Content Savvy and what that means:
You kinda already know –
Quality and Quantity Are Equally as Important
Your 2015 strategy is to have better content with substance and you’ll stick to a consistent schedule.
Your tactics will include:
– Repurposing and adding your content to your social media and email list.
– Having featured expert bloggers. Want more info about ==> Guest Blogging Strategies.
– Getting repeat traffic.
- SEO and Keywords – are you already on it?
Your blog is very SEO friendly when you include new and regularly updated content. Why?
Because Google loves new and consistently updated content.
That means you:
– Know your best keywords. Do your research.
– Write quality content, consistently, that attracts search engines.
Learn more ==> SEO and Backlinking
- Get more comments.
Every time one of your visitors comments on one of your posts, it signals Google crawlers. Telling them your page has changed and to index it again.
The more comments and responses, the more Google has to visit your blog.
This is why you plan your 2015 strategy:
Your site will start to rank higher. Read how…You can have a Popular Blog!
- Build your list from your ideal audience.
Create optin opportunities. That means give them a reason to want to optin for more great information from you.
Always drive your community back to your blog to read, comment, and to optin to your list so they can continue to receive more valuable information from you.
- Social Media Strategy
– Promote and encourage Social Media engagement.
– Ask questions about your blog topics that will interest your readers enough to interact.
– Follow the trends and check to see what similar blogs are doing on Social Media.
Drive them back to your blog.
- Review your analytics.
I’ve noticed that when I publish more content, rather I have comments or not, I have more visitors to my site.
Do you know:
– How many unique page views you have each month?
– Referrer pages – where are they coming from?
– A lot of us just keep putting out great content and hope to get noticed. Most don’t.
Your 2015 strategy is you knowing how to virtually reaching out to your audience online and teasing them to reach back.
This is a list your 2015 Strategy tactics and to do list? Are you already on it?
Learn more about your 2015 Strategy for blogging with this no-cost class ~ Building Your Email List and Your Business <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…and then continued to grow like no other…
…No risks to grow your business…and generate those quality leads…
Then join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna is the coach we all wish we had years sooner. She gets it, and gets to it, not for you but WITH you. I love the way Donna walked me through logical progression of my business development planning and was good at helping me hold to my plan. Authentic, genuine and sincere, I enjoy working with Donna.” Bob Forshay
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
14 thoughts on “Got Your 2015 Strategy?”
Lot of good points in this posting. I know I need to more strategy types of things with my blogs…
Ray recently posted..Samsung Galaxy S5 & Sprint
Thanks, Ray – it’s step by step, right? and a learning curve putting it all into your system. Glad you enjoyed and commented!
Some great tips here Donna, without a strategy you just stumble on
Mike Gardner is The Time Doctor recently posted..Become a Time Management Master
Thank you, Mike – The Time Doctor would certainly understand that! So glad you stopped by and commented 🙂
There is always so much to learn about blogging! Thanks for this motivational post.
Laurel Regan recently posted..#MicroblogMondays 19 – A SHIFT back to basics
You are so welcome, Laurel – I am just happy you stopped by, read my post,like it, and commented – Thank you!
This is really inspiring me to think more seriously about my goals for my blog in 2015. I need to get more serious about keyword research. I already have some thought in mind on how to attract visitors and have them comment. It’s such an on-going project, isn’t it? Thank you for you helpful articles. I’m going to leave this post open in another window to re-read a bit later. Thank you, Donna!
Jeanne Melanson recently posted..How to Stop Your Dog From Being a Lunatic in Public Places
Awww…Jeanne – thank you! I am happy I could be helpful! I so appreciate you 🙂
Great Post and Right on Point! SEO I only learned about a year ago. I didn’t even know what a pagerank was lol I have learned so much though specifically from posts like this! The peak my interest and I search to learn. Thanks for Sharing!!
You’re welcome – glad to found me and made a comment – I too, learned at first, by searching on other blogs and then went the extra step – got a great coach! And, now I teach what I’ve learned. Hope to see you here often 🙂
Pingback: Want More to Promote Your Blog? - Intuitive Business Coach
Pingback: Want New Year’s Productivity Essentials? - Intuitive Business Coach
Thank you, Jenice 🙂
Comments are closed.