What would be some ways you could use ‘Ninja Tricks’ to boost your Facebook business?
First I just wanted to say that I loved working with Michele Moreno in this interview. As you can see, she is a lot of fun. After she interviewed me I had the fun opportunity of learning and interviewing her. Which I’ll share in an upcoming blog post!
So I’m making some time to share a bit of what we talked about – and the Fr.ee gift I’m sharing on the video, which is also an awesome gift for you to view!
What is that Freebie gift you can download right now?
It’s your opportunity to Discover…
Facebook can be your untapped resource to build your email list! Create Endless Email Marketing Opportunities eBook
Q: How can you boost your Facebook business?
✾ By using your Facebook insights to help you build a fanbase that starts to interact with you because they enjoy what you’re sharing and can identify with you and your thoughts about what you do in your business and what you enjoy sharing with them.
You’ll have fun with your Facebook business as you discover what your insights can offer you!
?I find it so motivating to see my reach and engagement stats grow. I’ll bet you will too!?
A big win for you? Growing your business’ visibility! You can read this article to get even more info: “How To Use Your Facebook Checklist For More Visibility”
And when those stats drop?
I know I’d better get back to it. Checking insights and posting consistently. AND…Making sure I’m posting what my fans want from me.
This is where the most important daily pieces of your own Facebook information is located. I am confident that you can learn how to analyze your Facebook business insights.
You’ll discover what content you’ll want to repurpose because they’re popular with your audience and do more of those types of posts and videos.
I’ll try to quickly explain insights:
- This, of course, means you know your niche audience’s needs and wants, right?
Because I want…
Your goal to be a whopping 10% reach of your fans for your Facebook business. And very close to that 10% on your post engagement!
This means if you have 3000 Page Likes – you’ll want to have your goals of 10% reach and engagement – or 10%, as an example, it would be 300 people engaging.
→ Increasing your reach means more fans are seeing what you post.
Improving your Facebook business’ algorithm is when Facebook notices that your fans are looking at what you post.
- One important goal for you is to always go for:
- Inspiring your audience to share, like, and comment. I know you already know this but stay with me. ?
- Positively making the algorithm notice your content and making sure your audience has a chance to see it more often – is what happens when your audience starts to take note of what you’re putting out there for them.
Possibilities of more likes, shares, and comments keep growing now! Awesome ?
All things become possible! ?
Now you’re talking boosting your possibilities for more people joining your email lists as they start taking notice and you start building relationships.
- Results come when you engage with your audience and ask them questions on your posts.
Why does that matter?
When your audience starts to interact with your posts, it could lead to more conversations offline.
Q: How can we learn Ninja Facebook Tricks from rock stars in your niche?
You know who the rock stars are in your niche so use the search bar on Facebook.
- Find them and model what they’re doing.
- See which friends of yours have liked your competitor’s page and see what, when, and how often they post.
Your big win?
Now you can challenge yourself with similar tactics on your own page!
Don’t know who the top people in your industry are?
- Go ahead and Google a question like – ‘who are the top health sites on Facebook’.
- Try narrowing that down a bit to your own niche if you need to.
You can save those links as ‘Pages to Watch.
Q: How do you know what to post?
It all does seem to be happening on the insights of your Facebook business page.
Make the time to check what posts did the best. Take a look at what time and how much engagement you had along with reach.
When you know your audience well, meaning you know what they want content they want to see, then you’ll do better.
- And a way to know them better is to see what posts they like the best – checking your insights.
As Facebook changes and grows, you’ll be changing and growing with them as you make changes in your strategy and tactics to grow.
Always offering posts, videos and more content that is valuable and fun for your audience.
Going back to our top question:
- How can you boost your business with Facebook?
These are words and/or phrases that cause people to react – such as:
freebie – Giveaway – win – enter – Contest
like us – Like this – comment – share – sign up – tag – tag a friend
Bulimia, Protestant, Fibromyalgia, Islamic, Anxiety, weight loss, ADD, etc.
It does always go back to knowing your audience and what they like and want that you can offer in a variety of ways.
Because when you…
- Discover the posts they like
- Experiment with different types of posts – images with your comment, videos, Facebook live, sharing a viral and fun video (like furry friend videos – check it out), blog posts, your own free offers, and events →→
- Invite your friends to visit and ‘Like’ your page
- Which means you might want to grow your friends’ list to include your ideal audience
- Be consistent with your daily posts
- Discover the best times of the day to post
- Test your posting frequency – In other words, measure if your posts received better reach/engagement when you posted once a day or three times a day.
- Once your audience starts seeing your posts on a regular routine, they’ll start to look for it! Rather it’s once a day or four times a day.
- Even if you’re only producing enough content to post to Facebook once per day, try to stick to that schedule.
→ Click and learn more from Facebook’s site…WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH? There’s a tool for every business goal” per Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/business/overview You might want to take a look at what they’re talking about!