I’ll try to share my suggestions for how and why to boost your business with Facebook reach based on my own experiences as an entrepreneur offline and online using Facebook.
Here’s what I’ve found to be big benefits that can boost your business with Facebook.
Reach and pay attention to it to your analytics. AND SEO = Do what Google wants.
I’m talking about organic reach that adds a huge boost to your business with Facebook’s algorithms and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- SEO is you understanding the terms and words your ideal niche/audience are using as they look on the web or even in the Facebook search bar for the information they want.
Have you been writing content for a long time? Or are you just starting with content writing/marketing?
Want to keep learning? You can at 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge with Coach Donna Ward
Oh and just a couple of reminders:
Organic reach is not using paid boosts to grow your reach.
AND…‘Facebook reach is the number of unique people who saw your content.’
How can you make use of your reach stats? By paying attention to the facts:
- Reach is catching the attention of your fans
- How can you please and attract fans
- Sharing and then repeating the types of content that you know your own fans ‘like’ to see
- Have reach goals
My goal for my Facebook page reach stats is to keep that at around 20% reach – I know that sounds high. Because even a 10% reach is excellent.
- Ok – I did have a reach score of 50% just a last month and in July of 2017 (forgot to make an image of February’s! duh) So now I know I can do it.
- And, I generally have a reach of over 10%
- Sure sometimes I get a little help from friends – who I reciprocate – and that’s wonderful. Yet, that doesn’t happen too often. Insights
But why is reach so important and how does it boost your business with Facebook?
Everything you do to boost business with Facebook page insights boils down to keeping a routine look at reach insights and learning how to improve that.
Your reach stats do affect every other metric you can track:
⟾ lead generation
In other words, the more people who see your page posts…
Not only that!
Facebook’s algorithms take note that you’re getting more reach and engagement and that proves you’re posts are what your fans like and want to see more of.
Facebook rewards you!
⟾ Facebook shows more of your posts to your fans when your fans like and engage with your posts!
Kinda like a circle that starts with knowing:
- What, when, and how often to post with a goal…
- To increase your reach, knowing that
- As your reach stats increase, your page stats look better and
- As your fans like what they see your page posts are seen more because
- Facebook rewards you with more reach.
Whew! It’s like putting your puzzle pieces in the right places and at the right time – in a shifting ocean of algorithm possibilities!
In the process, your goal is to increase the level of interaction with small incremental steps.
And make a sale at the end, with a win-win outcome.
It’s a creation of gradual steps to help boost your business with Facebook and as you build awareness and relationships with each of us getting to know what we need from the other!
- How to Add Value to Key Marketing Content and Offer Readers More - May 8, 2022
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - April 20, 2022
- Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Can Reveal Secrets? - April 15, 2022