You are always a content marketer whether you realize it or not, the question is, “how well are you doing it”?
Only through scrutiny can you get the big picture and it can be easy to bring that picture into focus – so let’s take a look at this.
From the moment you begin researching ways to make money from online, you hear trainers say write content, talk informational (content) marketing, give away content, video content and so much more.
- Finding out what creates value for your niche, your ideal customers that you want to attract.
==> What is it they are really interested in:
- Is your niche stay at home moms that want to work from home?
- Then break down the value they put on working from home…Is it to make a lot of money, is it to work only 20 hours a week for extra money, do they want to be home for their kids, are they wanting to be more creative with a business?
- These are just a sampling of values that you want to give more information towards, once you know what you ideal client wants more of.
One of the hottest ways to make money online is through the power of blogging and article marketing.
You need great, informative, content.
But, first, you need to know why content so important on the Internet and especially your blog, social media marketing, and article marketing.
Why is Content Crucial?
Here are a few strategic reasons…
- First of all, people come to you and the web for information. Whether they’re shopping for products to buy or looking for a natural remedy for their acne, they’re hitting the web for information, advice, and help.
If your readers, and the people you talk to, find quality information from you they’re very likely to:
- Stick Around
- Sign Up for Your ezine or newsletter
- Twitter about your site
- Recommend your posts at places like StumbleUpon.com
- Sign up for your RSS feed
- Come back in the future
- Refer others to your site
- Second, search engines LOVE content. The more pages you have on your website or blog filled with quality content, the better. Whether you offer product reviews, funny stories, or meaty training, quality content is rewarded by Google, MSN, and Yahoo, as well as the many other smaller search engines online.
A note on how to create content that Google loves
- Think about someone visiting your online site, and this person has no idea what you’re talking about. Of course, our visitors are important, so…
- Think about this single visitor and imagine that they could make the difference between success and failure for your business. As each one really does count in this way.
- She, is like me actually, and gets frustrated poking around your site trying to figure out what you’re about and where the product.
– What do you tell her?
You’d probably give her essential information about how you understand her problem, options for solving the problem, examples of how you can help and where to look on your site, plus educating her on how and why you can meet her needs.
This is what Google wants you to do with the content on your site. And, this is how you need to learn to communicate online and offline.
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023