How well do you describe what your business does?
Do you have a clear, interesting 3-minute commercial that gets listeners as thrilled about your company as you are.
- It’s something you need to be ready with when you’re networking at an event, or even just chatting with a neighbor. And, especially when you are marketing online through Social Media, your profiles, email, marketing messages, sales pages, well you get it.
It’s that important!
But, it’s not as easy as it sounds. I know from my own stumbling around over the past years.
– We’ve all heard others trying to explain what their business or product is, and leave confused or not caring. We DO NOT want to be that person.
Our business marketing message, or short commercial, probably always can use some fine-tuning.
==> Do you ever find yourself stumbling around with this at times?
==> Do you want your audience to have more clarity and interest in what you?
The problem often becomes that you’re just too close to the details of your work to remember what might interest others.
- Or you just don’t realize that what seems basic knowledge for you, because you know it so well, really may not make sense to your audience.
Part of it could be that as you talk about your work, you’re thinking that others already know this stuff, so you really don’t need to explain.
- How could you explain the complexities and make it interesting?
Here are 3 ways you could tap into how you talk and help your marketing message, with interesting benefits content and panache.
#1 – Trim your thoughts down to a few short and clear sentences
- So that someone who didn’t know anything about your product or services, could understand quickly.
– This is thinking like your customer. What would they need to hear to ‘get’ what you are saying about your business?
– What do they need to hear to understand how you can help them?
#2 – Present your message with an energy that others can feel. Making them want to talk with you about what you’ve just said.
#3 – Know that your message means…
- You know your audience really well.
- You know that your audience wants to be pulled to you. Not pushed.
Please share your message in the comments below…
For help with marketing, you can ask about the strategies you need to take…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!