I am proof of this as my list has mostly been built from interviews.
Interviewing experts over the phone and recording it on mp3 will get subscribers onto your list, especially in fields other then Internet marketing where people don’t expect to get this much quality information for free
When you take marketing tactics from the Internet marketing field and apply them into other niche markets where they have never been seen before, you will get noticed more.
- Everything has been done in the Internet marketing field, we are all immune to even the most brilliant marketing tactics as we see them almost everyday, but other niche markets will be very interested and jump on board.
Creating audio interviews isn’t hard at all equipment wise and finding experts to interview has been very easy for me!
- I’m not going to get into how to create audio products as I did go over that already in my own audio at: https://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/learning-events-replays
- Do you know how I find experts in any field almost instantly?
Building relationships on Facebook and from the emails you receive from other experts when you get involved on their lists.
- Tell them you are interest in interviewing them because you’ve read information they’ve written and it was great and you think your own community would appreciate the information.
- Most will do this and they will want to be interviewed and spread their message to new communities. You’ll become more comfortable with each person you ask and interview.
- Setup a page on your website, or blog, for others to subscribe to listen in to the interview of their choice and send them the link, or to a page with the recording link. (As I have done with my own blog.)
And once you have these new subscribers on your email list, you’ll want to start your long term nurturing program.
- Because, YES the money is in the list and rather you are offline or online in your business, it is the lifeblood for your business to stay healthy. You’ve heard it over and over.
And, you’ve heard about relationship marketing.
- Which is really presenting yourself as a friend. Yet, as a marketer, and being your own business leader, you will need to be strategic in this. And, of course, that strategy will include:
— What is the value you provide?
— Finding the people that want what you offer.
— Knowing where to find the people that will buy what you offer
Always know that the quality of your people that are on your list – outweighs the number you have on your list.
And, have fun with this, I do!
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022