Success begins with a state of mind. We must want it enough to believe we’ll be successful in order to become a success.
Many of us start our own businesses because we want more choices in our life. And, working for someone else just is not appealing anymore. We want to control our destiny and fulfill our vision.
Starting and taking care of our own business success is a great adventure, with many challenges to grow. And, as we grow, so grows our business.
I know there are 5 things needed to succeed in business:
1. Passion with a persistence and willingness to work.
Our passion is needed to help get started and face the troubles and endless challenges that will show up.
We can come out on top with delightful enthusiasm for the opportunities to learn, implement, and grow, when we have passion behind what we do.
2. Knowing what our vision is, of where we want to be. Staying true to that with our goals.
Rather our goal is to be a Twitter Guru Coach, or sale homemade cookies; we have an overriding goal in everything we do, that goes beyond simply making a lot of money.
3. A plan to get there.
As an entrepreneur, and business owner, we have to pay attention to every part of our business, especially the details.
It is our road map for our trip.
- If we were going from California to New York…What would be the first thing we would do?
- Exactly ~ Map it out. Helping us know more about what we will need and will be doing along the way.
4. Specific knowledge and supportive training.
Learning and implementing, new skills can be fun and it is part of the norm of being a successful business owner. We must be willing to learn and make changes to grow our businesses and ourselves.
- Having a mentor can help us with the right training at the right time to reach our goals and build the much needed confidence to push onward and forward towards our vision.
5. Consistency and not taking no for an answer.
Now that we have passion (determination), our vision of where we want to be, a plan to get there, and we have support, plus training. We really could be on the road to our successes.
Now it’s time to take the action step to create our reality.
Struggling to get more new clients?
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“The information you give is priceless –I like how you broke down the steps – but if I have to make up my own steps it takes time. We know it’s our business and work – but, when you say step one through 5 I get it! My ah-ha moment – was with the plan – a road map – having it planned out – it is like creating how many miles we’ll cover on a trip, when we are going to have lunches – and this is how I’m seeing this business plan – it’s a road map , it may change along the way and that’s OK.” Patty Davis Owner at Z Sisters
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019