This is investing what sometimes feels like a lot of time and energy. As we write a compelling newsletter or email that we hope is helpful and is read.
When we send emails to our subscribers or send out our regular newsletter do we need to stop at that?
Have you heard of re-purposing? Why not recycle those older newsletters and emails?
5 smart and creative ways to repurpose your own content…
1. Start posting those older email updates and newsletters sent to subscribers, to your blog.
Some of your subscribers may not get a chance to read your emails before they are shuffled down their inbox, worse yet, they may have filters that are blocking your emails altogether.
- Of course, if you have sensitive information that you don’t want the whole world to see, skip on posting those specific messages.
==> One example of this would be a membership site where you send members a download link each month so they can access their member’s only information. You wouldn’t want just anybody to have the ability to get that information.
Go ahead and post the email you sent to your past customers, maybe you’ll have a bit of rewriting, but now you’ll have more great content to share with the world. You’ll get more exposure for your product, ideas, services, and added content for your blog. It’s a win-win.
I’ve turned several emails into articles and blog posts.
- Recycle all those older emails, re-purposing the content and get much more web traffic out of it.
2. Then share your blog posts across all the Social Media platforms
- Submit it to article marketing sites for more exposure and site traffic.
- Ask others if you can submit a ‘guest blog post’ which can again increase your credibility and expert status more quickly.
- There may be a magazine in your industry that will be a fit for your article/post.
3. Repurpose your content for your free optin offer
- Make it into an ebook that you can give away in exchange for their name and emial – building your list even more!
4. Repurpose your content with Muti-Media products
- CD’s, Audios, Videos, Slideshows
5. Turn your content into a teleseminar training and offer for more info.
- If you know me at all, you know I have done over 60 teleseminars and expert interviews, and my goal for those?
==> Transcripts to repurpose!
Want more? Yes? You might want to participate in this…
- New No-Cost Open Forum which is an advice-sharing platform where entrepreneurs can ask advice to make smart decisions and succeed in building their online lists and businesses – save your spot at… ==> Tired of Feeling Like You’re Being Left Behind on the Internet?
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020