Friends will ask if I can refer someone for cleaning windows, pest control services, and on and on – It seems to be getting more and more difficult to get new people to buy, just straight out, without a referral.
Some people simply will not buy from those they’ve never heard of and with whom they don’t have a relationship.
That’s an important reason why we need to build our credibility and build relationships with prospective clients. And there is a combination of things you can put into place to help you establish credibility and build those client relationships.
Prospective clients will probably be asking more of these types of questions more often if not directly, they will still want them answered by the ‘expert’ – so we need to prepare ourselves.
- Think about it…and
1. Be ready with your plan.
You might start with…
– What is it that positions you, your work, as the “IT” that prospective clients want?
– What makes you different?
– What is your product/service all about?
– What is the main purpose of your product or service?
– How does it solve my problem? Or, help me?
– Are you someone others feel they can trust?
- Testimonials – endorsing your product/services, go a long way in creating believability.
- Too new for testimonials from clients? Ask friends and family.
You can start thinking about this to help understand your own clients…
- Why do you buy something?
- How do you feel about sales people?
- What is it that attracts you enough that you decide to trust the person and/or product enough to invest your time or money in it?
- How do you start the buzz and create word of mouth credibility?
- How can you have a framework about what to say, to which audiences, and when?
- Do you have a message that will be received, understood, and believed in by your market?
- Which clients do you want to pursue?
- How do you build a platform of credibility that will attract your key contacts – clients and JV Partners?
- Now you want to be an insider about what your prospective clients are looking for. Knowing your target market will help answer these questions.
Learn who your audience and Discover the Secret to Sales.
- One thing that we all need to remember, is that millions of ebusiness owners are doing the same thing. It’s important that we know how to get ahead of our competition, so we can get the attention we need, and want, from our potential clients.
We all seem to intuitively know that the more expertise we have and can demonstrate, the greater our credibility with others will be.
- And, building our own expertise within our ideal target market is a huge step for building our own confidence, which goes a long way in building a successful business.
When we are the ‘expert’ in knowing what our own prospective clients want we begin gaining credibility along the way.
Someone others can rely upon and trust.
Want more? You might want to participate in this…
- Open Forum which is an advice-sharing platform where entrepreneurs can ask advice to make smart decisions and succeed in building their online lists and businesses – save your spot at… ==> Tired of Feeling Like You’re Being Left Behind on the Internet?