Do you find that when you are “starting” to create your own product to sell online, “finishing” it may never happen?
One of the things I love about affiliate marketing is —
** You don’t have to create your own products **
If you are like me,when I first started and still when I am busy I find the idea of creating a product to
be an overwhelming and even frightening task. We can all come up with great excuses:
* I don’t have any good ideas!
* I’m not a writer!
* There’s too much competition!
* I don’t know how to set everything up!
* I can’t figure out where to start!
- It’s too hard!
I’m sure with a few minutes of thinking about it, we could come up with a list of many more delaying tactics.
Many of these delaying tactics are helped with a coach. Helping you through your fear and guiding you with the technology part. That’s how I started to get through these excuses.
Then, again, with affiliate marketing, you don’t need your own products.
- You can learn how to promote someone else’s already proven successful offer for a commission.
- It sounded easy enough – but, I decided to take a course – instead of my own trial and error.
Why try to create a product and teach on every topic imaginable in your market? I can earn just as much money by simply promoting someone else’s program that I have tried and know works!
Discover how you can get cash in the bank without a website, experience or even an idea!
Check out the Affiliate Marketing Webinar
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Extend Your Facebook Page Reach - May 5, 2017
- How to Use 5 Goals in Your Facebook Marketing - April 5, 2017
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017