You’ve probably had successes using social media to improve your blog traffic and then move your audiences onto your email list.
If you don’t care about creating a larger and more targeted audience or more $$$ for yourself…
Then stop reading this post now!
I’m talking about bringing your ideal audiences onto your email list where you can offer more value regularly and with a consistent foundation In place.
How can you move readers and audiences onto your email list?
- When people read your blog posts, you’ll have an optin box on your blog, or in your post.
- You’ll share that optin box and offer on your social media sites sending your readers over to download your free gift offer.
This is when you’ll be moving your audiences onto your email list to keep getting your information.
One just like this works very well:
Building a list of interested followers and then moving that audiences onto your email list takes time.
Even if you think you don’t need one, you’d better get going on it now. Your email list is sharing your offers and information with a captivated audience consistently and in exceptional ways. So, amp it up… Ever if you’ve already have some of this in place.
I often see this in my comments – ‘I’m a blogger, I don’t have a business. My blog is doing really well.”
- But what is their blog doing really well at and what for? Email marketing is taking that to the next level as you move your audiences onto your email list.
Most of the blogs I read are making money with affiliate or sponsored posts. Email marketing is taking that to the next level as you move your audiences onto your email list.
Keep in mind … Bloggers that collect their readers’ email addresses:
Understand that there is a lot of competition out there.
Other are collecting and building a following to nurture and send their offers to on a regular basis to be seen more often. You already are…
- Using social media marketing to drive traffic to your blog.
- Educating and offering value to your audience.
Why not be putting an incentive up to offer more information?
- Then, you can give added value with coupons and giveaway offerings, ebooks, videos, and extra content that is educational by keeping in touch through emails.
Social media alone just isn’t sufficient…
“Although social media has become saturated, alone it isn’t enough to get the exposure your (blog) needs. You also need an email list. When you pair social media with an email list, you will expand your reach.” Amy Porterfield
Using social media, your blog, and emails to your audience is a great combination for getting exposure and staying top of mind with your readers. Do you see the value here? With more effective tools and techniques for connecting with your audience beyond your blog and social media…
- You’ll be building and strengthening your audience engagement with continued great content and updated information in your emails.
- This means you convert your readers into wanting more of your valuable offerings.
Remember… You don’t want them leaving without providing their name and email information or else you will lose the opportunity to nurture them. How do you do that? Effective Calls-to-Action (CTA) You can count how many CTA’s I have on this page. The general rule is to have at least 3 or 4 for each blog post. It’s that important! Go ahead and learn more at >>> How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel You’re already attracting and persuading your site visitors to take actions that benefit you through your content. Now ask yourself… “How am I going to move audiences onto your email list?” Be sure to join in our our no-cost ‘Build Your Email List’ monthly calls ~ You can ask about and learn some of the quickest, most effective traffic and email list building strategies you can put into action right away Because …
Building your email list With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community! Join in the conversation
What others are saying…
“Great post and great tip! I am always trying to find new ways to make my blog a great success, these tips can help!” Jeanette recently posted..Frozen Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Pop Recipe
“This is a great blog post. I’m definitely learning so much from all of your posts that you do for us readers!” Nancy (@spiffykerms) recently posted..A Day With Dad
- Engagement in Email Marketing - November 24, 2021
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? ? - January 15, 2021