Marketing strategies that are more gradual than revolutionary can be more easily put into a very effective system.
When you look at your marketing as a plan, and focus on a few strategies you will achieve results.
– Your goal may be to get more new clients and hard cold cash into your pockets.
A strategy could be: Stop trying to serve everybody and narrow down who you want to serve. Then your marketing will be building the “know, like and trust” factor for you. Pulling your target audience to you.
‘White Hot Marketing Tips’ are only ‘hot tips’ if you make use of them. A few strategic planning steps then, would be making sure that…
1. Your audience understands what you do.
- Your audience has to ‘get’ it quickly. There are so many distractions out there.
Do you know…
- Who your audience is?
- When you know your audience, your messages will become easier to write and for them to ‘get’.
- Business presentations become more fun for you and your audience. Because you can play with them in their own ball park and feel welcomed.
- Why is your audience so important to know?
- Successful messages are understood.
- Genuine communication can happen, when you understand why your audience needs what you have and why that is so important to them.
Now ask yourself…
How will your audience know that you are talking to them? Are you using words that they recognize and understand?
Look at the advertisements on TV. Now think about how they are geared toward the audience that is watching that program. This is targeting.
2. You create 10X or more the value for what you charge.
I’ve heard and love that your rewards are always proportionate to the value you provide.
- Customers may only look at price and not listen to your ‘sales pitch’. But you know your audience, and can help them understand – and believe in – the value you offer.
3. You have unique-ability.
- Creating exclusivity (a unique point about you or your business) could mean that you are trained in a new method of…(you fill in the blanks).
- You are a pioneer in this new method of training or teaching…
- Are you trustworthy? Can you say that you guarantee that if it doesn’t need to be repaired, you won’t fix it, and won’t charge?
What is it about you that is unique?
As a smart business person, you know that you need a plan, a strategy. I am looking forward to your comments. 😎
Now that you have a few important strategy steps, take action –Learn how to Build Your List, Build Your Business, and Build Your Sales..
For help with understanding how to add value online and offline in your business, you can ask about the strategies you need to take…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Rodney stated Donna’s Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
“Donna Ward is an insightful and direct Business Coach. If you want to know how to get more clients fast then Donna is your go to person. She makes complicated processes simple and easy to implement. Her immense knowledge allows her to get right to the root issue. I strongly recommend you consider Donna if growing your business is a priority.” Rodney Rich
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
10 thoughts on “White Hot Marketing Tips”
Great ideas – thank you for sharing!
Laurel Regan recently posted..Mindful Writing Challenge January 2014: Small Stones 18-24
Thanks, Laurel. Glad you stopped by 🙂
Distractions are key, very good point. I don’t want to spend a lot of time figuring out what the goal is. Value is most important to me. Very good points, thank you for sharing.
Thank you Brandi, I hope to see you again.
I’ve always believe in under promising and over deliver. Yes, to an extent you should provide a ton of value for those who are looking to pay for your products or coaching services. Being an authority in your niche is also important because it allows you to gain trust with your readers. Great post Donna!
Nate Leung recently posted..Can Money Bring You Happiness?
Thank you, Nate for stopping by. Yes even when you under promise and over deliver, you are giving those bonuses! 🙂
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise what you are talking approximately!
Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my site =). We may have a link alternate arrangement between us.
twitter.com recently posted..twitter.com
Thank you, Anton – I did go check out your site – 🙂 Hope to see your comments again 🙂
If some one desires to be updated with most up-to-date technologies then he must be pay a visit this website and be up to date all the time.
dental school new mexico recently posted..dental school new mexico
These ɑrre in fact fantastic ideas in on the topic of blogging.
You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep սp
my web blog; fashion trends korean – Estela –
Estela recently posted..Estela
Comments are closed.