It’s really about becoming well-known. This is another way to build buzz around you and your business.
- You can get great media coverage, more new prospects, and increase your SEO.
Say, you’ve decided to have a tele-class, free or paid, or you’ve just started a new program, released a new product, your having a workshop, or maybe you’re going to be interviewed, you may be receiving awards, having celebrations, there are so many things going on in your business that you can share.
But how do you get the message out there and be seen in as many places possible?
What if you used the power of online and offline media to market your ideas, work, and efforts?
- Press releases help you do just that. Getting many others in your target audience to know about your business, and what you are up to.
You can use press releases for publicity that will impress and bring more attention to your work.
The media, in this case, press releases is just another way for you to gain credibility and leadership in your community.
What is a Press Release?
A press release is a story about your business that you submit to various media outlets – and you make it newsworthy to attract attention.
The debate over Press releases…
- Public Relations pros have some disputes over whether it should be called a press release, a news release, or a media release.
A press release is increasingly being used as a marketing tool – and even to generate qualified leads directly from your targeted audience. Online press releases are perfect in the age of social media and search engine optimization.
As an example, if you were issuing a press release announcing, say, the release of a new app, why wouldn’t you include a link to your web site so that your ideal prospects could learn more or make a purchase?
The more news releases you get out there, the more attention comes your way.
- I’ve learned that writing 4 Press Releases a month is the goal.
- Monitor the trends – Keeping tab on what are current hot topics – like New Year’s resolutions during the end of the year. Find a topic that resonates with your target audience and submit a press release for one of your new services or programs to help you make an impression on your target audience.
This could be a ‘power visibility’ tool for your own business.
Submit press releases to services online such as PRWeb, PRLog, Ideamarketers and WebWire. Learn more at http://www.prweb.com/
You can start getting more answers for visibility at my weekly Free Open Forum Q&A call…Save your spot at…Easiest Way to learn Online Marketing – Fr.ee call
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“The first 2 weeks in this coaching group – I have beem learning about growing my business and stepping out of my comfort zone – going out and meeting people and being able to talk to people better – making phone calls (had phone phobia) – writing down and making deadlines and reaching them – I am feeling more comfortable in how people are perceiving me.” seajaicolston.miche.com
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019