Building your small business successes means that you cannot overlook the facts of developing a strategy for success and your unique message.
When you understand the importance of strategic planning, you can start to create a competitive advantage in the market. Then, you can make sure you have a distinctive and irresistible message to pull your ideal clients in.
So what’s your game plan?
Step 1 is the enthusiastic launch of your business. It’s when you’ve decided on your service/products, a brand, and business name.
– But, did you put off defining a workable strategy that sets you apart from your competition?
- As a business person, do you tend to be a person of action?
Entrepreneurs often find the process of developing a strategy dull and, well, just something they’ll deal with when they absolutely have to. Feeling they can always try out several approaches, and see what works.
Without a plan of action, however, it’s just luck. And, yes sometimes you may get lucky, right?
Without a plan for your own authentic way for differentiating yourself from a pack of similar competitors, the best you can hope for is mediocrity in the marketplace.
And, that might be OK, if your plan is to be a part timer in your business.
Step 2 is being the expert – It’s a beacon for people.
You really need to develop and clarify your marketing message to pull people to you.
- When you refine your services and offerings ~ and really begin to understand and know your ideal clients and their needs, you’ll be able to side step competition by being the expert.
Think of your marketing message as not only telling your audience what you do, but also persuading them that you’re the best at what you do.
The key to developing a marketing message is a well thought out strategy. For a message to be compelling, it must be highly focused.
To make your message compelling, persuasive, and show that you are the expert, include:
– Who you love to serve;
– What are the frustrations of your ideal clients;
– Why you are the only “business”, the expert, that can solve their problems;
– How the benefits you offer will transform them or their business.
Now you have the starting points to create a competitive advantage in the market.
You can start getting some competitive advantage in place and ask how at my weekly Free Open Forum Q&A…Save your spot at…Easiest Way to learn Online Marketing – Fr.ee call
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna, this is perfect. Idea sharing, collaborative, refreshing, and accountability in a group for progress. Thanks for taking us on a better path. I know that I am getting more client traction because of working with you! Before your coaching, my client action was not much, now I am finally seeing a lot more client actions and revenues. My revenue has actually doubled each year while working with you!” Bob Forshay
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022