Do you know the biggest problem that stops entrepreneurs from making great money doing what they love?
- Lack of Prospects
What if you had a prospect multiplier?
Prospective buyers search the Internet to educate themselves before engaging with you or your sales funnel.
Your job as a business owner is not just to find leads, but to help your ideal prospects, your leads, find you.
Your marketing? Well, it has the power in your business.
- And, inbound marketing is helping your prospective clients find your business, even before they are ready to buy. It’s bringing an awareness to your brand, and bringing leads and sales.
This is good because the traditional type of marketing is having a big shift. Our audience is getting really good at blocking out the old mainstay of marketing…which is telephone, ads, direct mail, and even traditional email marketing.
When our prospective buyers want information or are looking around on the web to be entertained or educated, their “anti-marketing” shields go down and we are more able to begin to engage and build a relationship with them.
And, this is when inbound marketing is working for you by creating interesting, informative, and even entertaining content as you deliver your information across the online channels hoping that it will be found by – and hopefully engaging – your prospective buyers.
You can create your own inbound marketing service, connecting with your prospects, and create the most natural “links” possible…
Using inbound marketing techniques that help you build links back to your business, engaging with…
– Information marketing…
- Such as blogs;
- Articles, reports, ebooks;
- Online courses;
- Press Release;
- Search engine optimization (SEO);
- Social networking;
- Landing page optimization;
- Off line networking – in person, and much more.
Your information marketing content is engaging your prospects and customers because:
– The quality and appeal of your content will be strong.
– You can create content that others will want to share.
– You are educating and inspiring.
– It is not promotional…
But is important, meaningful to your prospective buyers.
- Your goal is to be helping your prospects see how they can overcome their challenges or achieve their goals.
Then you share your content through blogs, other sites, social media and wherever your prospects will be able to “find” you as you work at bringing about your business visibility.
You can start getting more answers for visibility at my weekly Free Open Forum Q&A call…Save your spot at…Easiest Way to learn Online Marketing – Fr.ee call
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Rodney stated Donna’s Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
“Donna Ward is an insightful and direct Business Coach. If you want to know how to get more clients fast then Donna is your go to person. She makes complicated processes simple and easy to implement. Her immense knowledge allows her to get right to the root issue. I strongly recommend you consider Donna if growing your business is a priority.” Rodney Rich
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019