It stands for: Attention, Interest, Desire and Action – the steps to help in stimulating a purchase.
This marketing model emphasizes essentials of your successful marketing plan with incredible value in marketing your business.
This is YOU stimulating a purchase!
Helping your prospective customers make decisions through a progression of steps.
As you know I am an Intuitive Business Mentor that teaches step-by-step actions in areas where you want to move forward.
Stimulating a purchase with a sequence of steps to follow each time…well it is just fabulous!
– The purpose and your task of marketing your business is to attract, interest, lead, persuade – as your ideal prospects continue to learn more about what you offer, and then desire, believe, that you can do as you have said and taking action.
This model is what your daily work as a business owner is about:
1. That is attracting your customers and stimulating a purchase.
– Your marketing will be effective only when your targeted audience understands and accepts your message, then takes the required actions.
2. Keep their interest.
Once you have their attention, you have to keep it. That can be through your style of communicating – using emotional appeals through story telling is one way.
3. They need to have a desire in what you offer.
Now you have attracted your prospect and have their interest…your job is just started. You continue with stimulating a purchase…
4. They have to take the action that you are suggesting.
Where are you leading your prospects.
o Is it to give their email information in exchange for more details from you?
o Or it may be to purchase your product or services.
The ‘click here’ buttons, is you leading your prospects through your steps to the purchase.
Your prospects act in certain ways to your marketing and messages.
So once you have their attention and interest, you build their desire by focusing on what they want, or creating their desire for the transformation you have to offer and then you want some kind of action from them.
These are very simple and important fundamental principles to follow.
Keeping in mind that the goal is a happy customer, for repeat purchases and testimonials.
Once your attract your ideal audience, how do you Build Your Business and Build Your List with great contacts? Join us each month for our No-Cost Training at Build Your Business, Build Your List Calls
Struggling to get more new clients? You may want to join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Nina Hart October 14 ‘”Small Business Monday shout out: Donna L. Ward with Coaching Business Entrepreneur This business coach has so much advice on what we all need to be doing to stay motivated and stay in business. Thank you so much Coach Donna for everything you do for all of us. — with Donna L. Ward.”
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022