Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience 💼 - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021
The following is a guest post by Tom Treanor at RightMixMarketing.com (http://www.rightmixmarketing.com/)
I often talk to small business owners and talk about lead generation strategies. When we discuss blogging, occasionally someone will say, “I don’t have time to blog!”. I’ll tell them, “Well, if you do it right, you can get significant benefits even if you don’t blog often.” Here are some of the tangible and significant benefits that you can get from blogging, even with just a few well-written posts.
What you can gain from blogging for your small business:
1) Show your expertise to potential clients
Potential clients will often look at your blog before meeting you. Having key posts that shows your thought leadership is a great way to get a leg up on your competition.
2) “Pre-qualifies” your company in the client’s eyes Read more