As a small business person, or a blogger, you are your own Marketing Manager!
That means you need to understand your online marketing strategies.
As your own Marketing Manager, one of your jobs is getting high-quality leads onto your list so that you can share more fabulous information about what you offer.
But how can you do that if you don’t know your answers to:
★ What keywords to use for your content marketing? ★
By now we all know how to enter the words for things we are searching for online. These are the keywords that the search engines like Google, Bing, and even the Social Media sites use to find what you are looking for online.
Keyword research and strategies are about finding out the words that your target audience types in to look for what you have to offer.
When you understand your online marketing, you’ll start to ‘get’ the basics of strategic keyword uses and how to research what you need as keywords in your content marketing.
The steps include:
- Knowing your ideal target audience
There are a lot of fabulous tools to help you understand your online marketing and keyword research.
Yet, it is really more about identifying and knowing your audience. This is how you gain power in pulling in your ideal audience with the words in the content you use.
- What do they talk about? The words they use.
- How do they talk about their issues that you may be able to solve?
- What are the words that they’ll use in the search bar to find what you have to offer?
- This means you need to talk with them – interact on forums and live networking events. Then telephone conversations, free tele-classes – this is huge is getting to know and understand your audience.
This is YOU understanding your targeted audience and YOU starting to understand your online marketing.
- Researching your competition
Make a list of blogs and businesses that serve your audience, or a similar audience as yours.
- How are they offering solutions for your ideal audiences’ problems and issues?
- What are they writing about?
- AND…check out the keywords and keyword phrases they use to attract.
These steps are part of you creating your list of keywords and phrases to use over and over so that when your ideal audience types in their keywords, you have a better advantage of popping up on page one and getting noticed!
It is you positioning your blog, brand, and business to get noticed!
You are your own Marketing Manager and now you can learn more about getting high-quality leads onto your list and ask me how I added over 1000 new prospective customers to my list in just 4 months…You can join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==>
“So excited for this class!!! Coach Donna has helped my business BOOM!! She goes through step by step on how to bring the personal sales person and results of products together to skyrocket your business.” Kateri Flores
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Leverage Your Facebook Profile for Facebook Marketing - December 4, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017