You put in a lot of time to drive traffic to your online site.
When people get there you want to make sure that you capture their information and build a relationship of trust so that eventually they will want to do business with you.
There is an Internet Marketing Formula just for this:
- Building Your List. You can’t produce an opt-in subscriber until you have a list to add them to. So get your auto-responder set up. I suggest and use AWeber. (affiliate)
- Enticement. There was a time when just having an opt-in was enough. That time is gone. In order to get people to join your list, you must give them some compelling reason to do so.
- Visibility. Having an opt-in and having a compelling enticement alone won’t get it done either. Your site visitors need to KNOW that you have an opt-in for them and they need to KNOW that there is some really good reason for them to care about giving over their information.
That’s really the basics of how you get an opt-in for your list and relationship building to start taking place.
That’s how you get a subscriber on your list.
3 Common and Effective Strategies for Producing Opt-Ins Offers
While there are a LOT of different methods, there are three very common strategies…
- Opt-In Box. The simplest of strategies is to place your opt-in box somewhere at the top right side of your blog, or website, and hope people will click on it for additional training or information.
- Opt-In Page. Many people have a sign-up page to direct people to their offer. For a great example, mine is at http://www.planningbusinessstrategies.com/. The hope is to get the attention of a visitor to go to your site and get them to join your list.
- Pop-up message. A third basic strategy for getting your site visitors to join a list is to use a pop-up opt-in – a small separate message that can’t be missed by the visitor.
I’ve tried all of those. And I’ve done well with each of them. I look forward to hearing your successes and questions…
For help with understanding strategies for getting more new clients, you can ask about the strategies you need to take…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
“The call was informational, which lead to ideas for making small changes to lead to building a list. Coach Donna is well versed in what it takes to rise one’s marketing to a new level, she is a coach that people should listen to and implement her suggestions to improve list building. It may take time, but it is worth it.” Robert Medak
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020