The lifeblood of any successful business is positive cashflow.
More cashflow starts with a plan to get more clients.
What ideas get you more new possible clients interested in you and at the same time help you get to know your audience better? Choose one or two of successful ideas, and implement regularly.
1. Give free talks and workshops
- Host tele-classes and seminars.
2. Find out where your target audience hangs out…online and offline.
- There are online forums and there are groups on Facebook and LinkedIn that have your target audience in them.
- There are Vendor Shows offline.
3. Article Marketing is still one of the best ways to attract your ideal clients back to your blog or website.
- Do some research at EzineArticles.com
4. Blogging, of course.
It is on the top of my list of daily activities for letting the world know what I do and who I help. It is a simple self-publishing platform.
- I use the free WordPress themes with the hosting site at http://donnalward.com/bluehost (When you use my affiliate link, do let me know ~ I offer you a gift.)
- Why use a paid hosting site and not a free one? Well I do have my site on several free hosting sites, also. This is sharing my site’s content free and getting more visibility.
- What I promote is my paid hosting site…because SEO likes it better, looks more professional, and I own it…that means I can put up an optin box and put what I want, where I want in my own site.
5. One of the fastest, and one of my most favorite ways to get new business interests is to be a professional offline networker.
Going to networking events where your target audience hangs out and getting to know them in person it fun and profitable. Asking great questions and listening to them is building your business.
- Generating more leads and relationships for your business.
- Check out meetup.com for events in your area.
These are just a few ways to get more new clients and bring in the lifeblood for making your business successful in more positive cashflow.
You can take serious steps on your path and learn the strategies you need to take for income producing activities…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful coaching call….
You sparked some seeds of growth for me…. helped to get me aimed in a direction that I want to move in….I’ve felt so totally lost for such a long time….. I am feeling some clarity on the direction I want to go and things that I need to focus on….I can get my website set up and have an autoresponder system in place…thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Karen E A Stavert
I hope this helps, I am here to save your business…
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2023 - January 20, 2023
3 thoughts on “But How Do You Create That Cashflow?”
Great ideas and a helpful resource – thank you for sharing!
Laurel Regan recently posted..Where I like to write
Thank you Laurel
This is such a great set of tips! I do a few of these already.
Bek Mugridge recently posted..Cauliflower Cheese Spelt Muffins with Turmeric
Comments are closed.