How do you appeal to your readers for more Facebook engagement?
Facebook makes it easy for you to target your audience.
The power of convincing those who see your posts to take action is all up to you.
Growing your business with Facebook means unique things to different types of businesses and people.
Think about what that means.
Besides your own unique needs, you need to understand more about your readers’ unique needs, wants, likes, desires, passions, oh, and point of view.
- Your job is to know what they want from you that you want to offer.
Your Facebook posts are your breadcrumbs leading your ideal readers down that trail we call your funnel.
Need more info on? Go on over to How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel
- Putting content out for your readers that’s custom-made to attract their desires and needs brings you success and is your work!
Now use an enticing headline for more post attraction power!
Do take a look at Co-Schedule Headline Analyzer to give you some great insights in how to go about making your headlines get more attention.
- And be sure to watch the video in this post (above) to get more ideas of how to best use this headline analyzer – plus I do share another headline analyzer that can be helpful.
Using a powerful headline to attract is always the goal!
Now, this is the fun part.
>> Your ideal readers glance at the first 3 words and the last 3 words of the headline helping them make a decision
Remember, it doesn’t matter how good your copy is if they don’t read it.
– It’s you breaking through and gaining their awareness with your headline that may help more Facebook engagement.
The most important thing to remember is: the three Ps for good content – personalized, positive, pointed
- Personalized: made for your readers with headlines that will attract and pull them in to read more
- Positive: Facebook and your readers like seeing supportive and inspirational
- Pointed: The best Facebook headlines are to the point, meaningful, and easily understood.
>> Facebook’s recommendation is that headlines are 25-40 characters long to maximize engagement.
Of course, always ask yourself – if you were seeing this post in your newsfeed, would you be attracted to it?
What’s in it for them?
I don’t like saying it, but I like instant gratification and I’m aware that most people on Facebook feel the same. Right?
You can get into the habit of quickly telling your reader what’s in it for them, by helping them feel good, better, and best. So give your post:
The purpose of solving problems for your audience.
But that’s just the start of your Facebook engagement understanding…
What could you share to drive engagement?
- Blog posts
- Upload your own videos
- YouTube videos
- Third-party content
A call to action, which is using Facebook to generate leads and includes…
- Event invites
- Share the landing page for a downloadable offer, such as:
- An e-book
- A checklist
- A template
- A resource list
This gives you a few ideas of what to post to get some Facebook engagement.
You may also enjoy 4 Proven Keys to Facebook Page Success
All of these pieces are part of your puzzle to reaching goals of what you really want from Face.
Do let me know in the comments what has been working for you. 😊
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019