It’s no surprise that the Internet and your blogging power has shifted to your audience and new ways to promote your blog!
Being smart about branding means more than accepting that.
It means that you’ll be focusing your promotional energies on producing content your community bookmarks, downloads and shares.
Planning (it’ll be your creation) and implementing (putting it into action) a content marketing plan means:
- Stronger audience connection with your brand when they understand that you are genuinely trying to help them instead of just pushing your product
- You’ll get a well-earned reputation as a thought leader in your field.
- You want and will see increased traffic to your site through higher SEO rankings, inbound links and social shares.
- Educated and inspired repeat readers that may turn into clients, who become brand ambassadors.
- More opportunities to engage with your prospects working at helping them educate themselves about their buying decisions.
The goal of YOUR content marketing is to promote your blog and turn your ideal prospects into clients. Building a more loyal and meaningful relationship with your existing clients and readers on your blog.
Content marketing is a more perceptive and indirect tactic than what we’ve all grown tired of. Which is the more interruptive style of marketing trying to get your attention loud and fast.
Your content marketing will be more focused on providing information and serving targeted audiences through ideas and information that improve people’s lives and businesses.
What is the next step in content marketing that will promote your blog?
==> Understanding your audience.
– Do you know what keeps your ideal prospects up at night?
Who is your most qualified audience, then…
– It’s the individuals you’ll create content for.
You’ll be studying the goals, desires, and limitations of your ideal prospects, yourblog readers, in order to help to guide decisions about a service, product or interaction with your brand and blog.
To learn more about your ideal readers and prospective buyers:
Follow Them on Twitter.
- You can be asking your customers questions to get information about their goals and desires.
- You can also be following them on Twitter and other social media platforms as a way to find out what’s on their mind.
- They’ll share their concerns, goals and desires online that they wouldn’t tell you directly.
This is the start of you knowing how to promote your blog by researching the most qualified audience and getting to really know them better.
Want to learn more?
It does take time and dedication…
To bring more people to your blog and my monthly no-cost Build Your Email List and Your Business call helps you ‘get’ that <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your email list?
“Donna! You’re so good at giving nice clear instructions on what to do next. Always lots of bonus info too! Thanks. I’m looking forward to the next one and trying to push myself to follow through.” Kathleen Swiderski
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
- How to Use These 3 Secrets for Your Business Success - June 7, 2018