But, how to make that work for you and generate results in your business?
– Build your targeted audience, generate leads and sales.
You already know that having access to tens of millions of your ideal audience who are openly talking about their wants and needs can be your goldmine for market research.
– The value of information and Social Media for your business is hard to measure.
One of the most powerful capabilities of Social Media, especially blogging, is its potential to fabulously impact search engine positioning (SEO)!
Social Media for your business means getting your content in front of people who are interested in what you have to say and can share it with others.
- Which is at the same time boosting your SEO.
– Social Media and your business is about conversions and sales.
You may think that measuring social is all about the number of people that see your content.
But the actions those people take are much more important to your business success than the number of people seeing your content.
Interaction from your audience is what Social Media for your business is about.
- Whether it’s engaging in conversation, clicking on a link, signing up for your ebook, or making purchases.
– The importance of Social Media for your Business
Tracking the meaning of your Facebook likes, number of Twitter Followers, and other Social Media interactions in monetary terms means:
Looking at the revenue generated through leads and traffic.
What are is originating from your efforts on Social Media sites?
- Use your analytics and know your stats on a regular basis.
- That would be using Google Analytics, to track referral traffic.
- Check it out ~ Introduction to Google Analytics
“Google Analytics provides powerful digital analytics for anyone with a web presence, large or small. It’s one of the most powerful digital analytics solutions.” Google
Using Social Media for your business means that you’ll need to know and keep watch on:
- Where users come from?
- What do they do on your site and how long do they stay?
- What pages are the most popular?
- How can your blog, landing page or website convert more users into signing up for your list? And lead them to becoming customers?
- Even some audience demographics can be discovered.
- You’ll see which keywords your visitors used that lead to conversions.
Even if you don’t need Social Media for your business, you do need it to get eyeballs on your blog.
How’s your Social Media plan connected to bringing others to your blog?
It does take time and dedication…
Want to learn more about how bring more people to your blog and Build Your Email List and Your Business? <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your email list?
“Donna! You’re so good at giving nice clear instructions on what to do next. Always lots of bonus info too! Thanks. I’m looking forward to the next one and trying to push myself to follow through.” Kathleen Swiderski
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019