By putting in the time and developing your own passionate communication style.
The tactics you need to put into place means…
- Understanding how people engage and using that engagement to boost your sales.
- Harnessing Facebook to create community, cultivate loyalty, and ultimately increase revenue by fueling a Social Media Marketing Funnel ⇒ ⇒ ⇒
Becoming a more powerful Facebook marketer is as easy as you want it to be.
Using Facebook to generate interest and sales doesn’t have to be complicated.
Facebook can be your social sales tool as you nurture a golden pot of loyal fans. Building up your own quality communities.
In fact, most people fail because of 2 major mistakes:
Mistake #1 ~ Lack of knowledge – knowing a lot less about a target audience than you realize.
How can you fix that?
Getting to know your ideal audience on Facebook really takes about the same time as getting to know your audience through networking in real life.
Think about this…
- Offline networking takes about 4-5 hours – when you consider getting ready for the day, driving there, visiting afterwards, and driving home.
- Organizing who you want to call back, then takes more time and organization.
- Making those calls consistently each month – Well, really 5 calls a day is great and hoping to visit with at least one live person.
I’ve done all of this and even taught how to network effectively.
It’s a lot of work!
But, you could say that face-to-face contact does help move it along a bit more quickly.
No problem. Here’s what you can do…
- Put a similar system together as you would for staying in touch and chatting with your networking groups offline.
- Online and offline networking helps you get to know how your audience talks and how you can help them by speaking their language.
As a Facebook marketer, you’ll have opportunities to interact with anyone, anywhere, anytime in the world.
As a business you just can’t ignore the possibilities!
Mistake #2 ~ Too much selling – people come to Facebook to be “engaged” not to be sold to.
What does this mean for you?
Just like networking live, you first of all have conversations and get to know them on a personal level and find out what their plans are, what their goals are, basically just network and be social.
Let me ask you this:
- Have you ever walked into a networking group and someone walks up, introduces themselves and says, “I have this new skin product and it works so well that I’m offering it to you for just $49 a month”…
How would that make you feel?
I know I can’t wait to get away from them!
This type of tactic doesn’t work on a social level and it won’t work as a Facebook marketer.
- Building the know-like-trust factors are still a reality.
No doubt about it.
- You don’t want to sell, you want to have conversations.
When you’re at a networking group, or even a party, you chat with people. They’ll remember you best when you ask about:
- What do they do?
- What are their goals?
This is you starting conversations.
- Including writing engaging content that encourages your online community to leave more Likes and Comments
“Yes/No: I need a stress free weekend.
“We’ve just launched an exclusive Facebook indulge yourself weekend special including an exclusive coupon for our essential oils aromatherapy treatment pac”
Or...“Fill-in-the-blank: “All I want for 2016 is ____________.
Our latest special annual skin treatment plan is a new monthly rate with complimentary skin facial. “
In my experience:
The thing about Facebook is that it’s just daily routines. Just like networking offline has it routines.
Budgeting time each day for Facebook (15 to 30 minutes minimum) and developing a daily and weekly routine that you can quickly go through is a great way to start.
The benefit of being a powerful Facebook marketer is that you meet 1000’s of people more quickly and with a system similar to networking offline (with no traveling and less time involved).
And, all of a sudden you have more people interested!
- Now you can offer to chat with them live.
- Ask more questions about them.
- Answer their questions about you.
- It’s a selling process as you’re getting to know one another better.
The benefits of becoming a powerful Facebook marketing could be enormous and once you’ve:
✔ Researched your target audience
✔ Captured their interest and bring them onto your email list.
✔ Engaged them in a way that is both meaningful and fun as you speak their language.
✔Continually grow your visibility by spreading your message using valuable content marketing. Posting consistently to become a more powerful Facebook marketer.
Your calling as a Facebook marketer?
Is to be on a social mission to make your business more open and connected to your targeted audience.
As a Facebook marketer your goals will continually be:
- Create brand awareness
- Inspire connection through engagement
- Generate traffic to your blog/website
- Generate email leads
Now put together your strategic approach to becoming a influential Facebook marketer…
- Create a content strategy
- Develop a Facebook page that offers more engaging experiences with you and your brand.
- Target audiences
- Inspire and give incentives
- Generate word of mouth awareness
- Drive audience into your social media marketing funnel.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
- How to Use These 3 Secrets for Your Business Success - June 7, 2018