You can start TODAY and win at the prospecting business for your business.
– Having fun and being successful.
– Creating an experience in person and helping others see that they can get involved with you. Showing them it will be worth their time.
Do you want a simple proven action plan for networking with your friends for business?
Think about it…
If you’re out networking and feel you’re talking to everybody but no one is really talking to you?
– More than likely you’re doing just that, talking and talking. Not listening, or maybe even sharing a fun story. Keeping it simple and fun is a key.
– Then before you leave the conversation, ask if they could do you a favor…Could they ‘like’ your FB page, or can you put them on your email marketing list, or can they set up a time then and there for you to call and visit.
When networking with your business friends, it is sort of the same as dating…
- Ask questions
- Be a world-class listener. Give anyone you’re talking with your full attention. Reflect back what the person said to show you’re listening closely. Learn what they want, and reply with ‘That’s great!’ – Because it is great for them.
- Remember that facts tell, but stories sell.
– In your 1 or 3 minute talk ask something like this (for me it would be)… “How many of you know there is no such thing as instant success, for everyone, in business? (Asking a question that helps them make the story their story – either that has happened to me or to someone they know). Now you’ve connected and you transition to…’Here’s how you can become successful in your business…” Add in…you have to work, you have to build a good foundation, you have to develop your personality and people skills, it takes patience, perseverance and persistence – as you continue to grow you will get paid for your work and success will come.
– Build a reputation for giving, not taking. Offer to help solve their problems. – You could say ‘Hey that’s no problem, I can help.’ Networking is like gift giving.
You can develop the skills necessary to succeed with networking offline.
- Creating value and helping others feel good about themselves when they leave the room.
Then, continue to treat your networking groups just like any other relationship – after the event stay in touch and follow up and follow through.
Today you have to have a business, something that you can call your own. That means you build upon that with your skills and abilities to learn and grow.
You can start getting more help with your networking online and offline at my weekly Free Open Forum Q&A call…Save your spot at…Easiest Way to learn Online Marketing – Fr.ee call
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“The tools Donna provide are always helpful and useful. I constantly get something out of our conversations on how to apply her information – for inner growth and for my business. We’re all working at being better and growing our businesses. It takes a certain personality to be an entrepreneur. That person has to be willing to take risks and learn to step outside of who they are to make it better. We have to be able to look at things differently.” Wayne Bowser