That includes email marketing as a must.
Which can be an extremely powerful and effective marketing technique for building prospect and client relationships based on value and trust.
– Email marketing is really the foundation of your blog and information marketing.
- If your subscribers can get benefits from your blog posts, they’ll want to receive your newest pieces of information.
Email marketing is helping you form a relationship, establish you as the expert, and your goal is to recommend products and services that will help solve their problem. And, keep your subscribers interested in staying with you because of your content and solution marketing.
But, if that’s not enough, why would you want to build a list to begin with?
– Gathering your email list is your database of contacts. It is one your business assets.
From your list, you’ll get your targeted prospects. And, they’ve already shown an interest in your business. This is your targeted audience who has liked what they saw on your site and decided they wanted to see more and maybe even make some purchases.
– I’ve heard many huge marketers say that the biggest mistake that they made, was not building their email list right from the beginning. Think about all the blogs you might see out there, with no enticing offer to join their list.
But how do you make sure that what you send out event gets opened?
– Shorter subject lines get higher open rates.
– A good subject must always be tickling the curiosity of your recipient. It must make the recipient want to open the email. A certain emotion must be ignited so you do need to be specific in the words used, to get the reaction you need. Keep in mind that the recipient scans over each subject of their e-mails received. You must grab your reader’s attention right away.
– The more emails, the better. People always ask me if they send more than one email a week, won’t that bother their subscribers and have them unsubscribe? But the truth is the less you send, the unsubscribers will be more often.
Because they signed up for information. If you’re offering really good content, they won’t unsubscribe. And, you will still do your promotions, or affiliate offerings.
You’ve heard it a thousand times: the money’s in the list.
So how do you get people to sign up for your email newsletter?
– You’ll have an enticing free gift ready to offer. Like an ebook or just a one page report, or recipe of how to. In my case, I have the Business Savvy Kit.
– Then you have your autoresponder set up, one of the biggest and best out there that I recommend and have used for years is AWeber .
– Now you put your optin box on your blog or website (from Aweber, who has training videos) and you’ve started!
You can start getting more help with your list buildoing at my weekly Free Open Forum Q&A call…Save your spot at…Easiest Way to learn Online Marketing – Fr.ee call – Ask your questions and let’s get you some answers to help you move forward more quickly!
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“In the last hour I was doing some follow up calls and one of the ladies I had met at recent Skincare class that seemed interested in the business said she was very interested and has been reading my emails and is blown away by my products and business opportunity. We set up a follow up date to chat more. But without Coach Donna L. Ward’s tips and training I may have not implemented these practices of emailing and setting time to do my calls. I get so excited when I see it working! Just had to share! Thanks so much Donna! My business just went BOOM with the activity I have added to my calendar.” Marsha Landeros Benefit with Arbonne
- Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Customer Trust 👍 - July 26, 2023
- Getting Rid Of Harmful Habits And Forming New Ones - July 19, 2023
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023