fabulous SEO copywriting for
amazing search engine popularity.
This was making use of a skill with words that allowed you to place just the right number and type of keywords in just the right places that could be just right for mind-blowing top rankings in the search engine popularity status online.
- And YES, search engines like Google – Bing – Yahoo (to name a couple) are still keying in on the word patterns your audience is looking for, plus relevant content and the location and frequency of keywords in your content is still a very significant part of your blog and posts.
But, wait, there’s more!
Your ranking position of any particular page on your site is due to what happens off the page, as well, in the form of links you get from other sites – the quality of inbound links.
Along with these ranking influences:
- Keyword usage
- Site structure
- Site speed
- Time spent on-site by visitors
And…regarding those inbound links?
- Most of us have discovered Social Media Marketing as a way to attract links with powerful content and improve our search engine rankings.
So you direct as many visitors to your content as possible.
The goal then is to use more optimization strategies for your site – that’s getting some search engine popularity.
- In general, this means you make it easier for search engines to crawl, index, and understand your content.
The best routines, of course, are to optimize your content first of for your audience.
SO….SEO is still a ‘thing’ for your blog posts and websites!
Don’t get into trying to puzzle it because: SEO is doing very well for those that use it!
BUT…First – Let’s make sure you know and understand how to use SEO for your online content marketing.
#1 SEO is what professional online content marketers know is short for ‘search engine optimization and is used in a big way to help your marketing strategy be more successful online.
#2 SEO means you’re improving your online content to be found by search engines organically!
THEN think about this….
Are you a salesperson?
“The same emotional forces that prompt people to buy can also cause other people to link from blogs, and bookmark, vote, and retweet from social media platforms. The context is different, as are the nuances, but it’s still a matter of providing compelling benefits in the form of content.” by BRIAN CLARK Founder of Copyblogger & Scribe
Search engine popularity is being significant and worthy. It means more than finding a page with the right words.
Today, hundreds of factors influence relevance for you to get search engine popularity on your site…
- Search engines usually accept that the more popular your site, page, or content – the more valuable the information it contains must be.
- This means that you have a large amount of user satisfaction with search results as search engines use those mathematical equations (algorithms) to sort and rank in order of quality (popularity).
What is THE Answer to Search Engine Popularity?
Understanding optimization and best practices using some of these ideas and lessons from:
Google is aware of and likes it when you make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.
- At the same time make it easier for search engines to crawl, index and understand your content.
Submit Your Site To Search Engines
– How to Submit Your Site to Google – click >>> Webmaster Tools
– Submit Your URL to Bing: http://www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
– Submit Your Site to Yahoo: https://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
You have an Internet-savvy audience that are hungry for your content.
In order for them to find you, means you need to do the work to have search engine popularity.
– You’ll be promoting
Understanding the differences between outbound marketing vs. inbound marketing.
- What Is Inbound Marketing?
Pull, don’t Push
It’s promoting with a magnet, pulling your audience to you — based on content that attracts and nurtures, not spam that interrupts and irritates.
- What is Outbound Marketing?
It’s reaching the right person at the right time – based on a very hit-and-miss affair, with the misses outweighing the hits.
– You’ll still be using your writing skills
Using your content to hook your audience into wanting more,
- Let them know what you can do to transform their lives and businesses.
- Helping them make a decision with your call to take action – your optin giveaway to help build your list.
Instead of telling your audience how great you are, you’re sharing with them, and, at the same time, providing something of value for them.
– Have keyword knowledge and use it
Discover the keywords that best represent the voice of your audience and be found when your audience searches for you online.
- Keywords are the words and phrases that your audience types into Google and other search engines to find what they want on online.
Tip: Visit amazon.com and check out customer reviews for information that fits your niche. Remember, this is the exact language people use when they are ready to buy.
Write down the language used to:
- Describe the problem
- Critique the solution
– Keep up to date with Google and SEO changes
SEO is when you have your site optimized, including being indexed.
You can check out Google’s algorithm changes with its guidelines for content creation and they offer plenty of great free info.
– Have a passion to keep going
Start Now – be consistent…Your readers need your unique content and are searching just for what you offer!
Optimize and Get Found
Leading you more and more to search engine popularity for your content and your site.
Have you submitted your sites to the different search engines? Let me know in the comments below.
And do let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below!
List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community! Join in the conversation at our monthly F.ree call – Build Your List.
What others are saying…
“Goodness, SO much to learn about this–far more than I ever realized when I just randomly started a bunch of blogs and haven’t managed until recently to work on consistency! I will have to return to this post a few times to glean more insight. Thanks for sharing! K. Lee Banks recently posted..Morning After Easter-April 6 Devotions
“Great post Donna, loved it! Valuable content. Exactly what I needed to read.”
Donna! This was a very helpful post. I’m going to look into actually submitting my site to search engines. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
Barbara Bianchi recently posted..Jambalaya