If you want to create and publish great content that drives an impact, it can take some time and creativity.
- You know who your audience is.
- You’ve written out a plan to reach your audience and give them the solutions you offer.
- You’ve taken a look at like-type businesses – Your competitors, what are they doing that is successfully helping them attract and grow?
- “Do you use Use Alexa’s free Site Overview Tool to see competitor data, like where their website traffic comes from and their paid and organic keywords, backlink profile, audience interests, and more? Helping to ‘Drive More Website Traffic with Competitive Analysis”
- Now you can have some fun growing your audience awareness with your content and offerings!
What if your content seemed to just flow more easily and you put together a content strategy that worked for you and your online business and has the all-out impact that you want?
I’m sure you’ve noticed…
It’s a crowded place for your content online!
You have to be the ‘lighthouse’ that leads your audience through all the noise!
Could You Use Your Own Social Media Strategies Checklist to Help?How do you prepare your social media marketing strategy to get noticed by your ideal audiences? Every business needs a go-to Social Media Checklist to help with the processes to check off as you do each one.So I’ve prepared this guide to save you time and frustration.
Think about this for a minute…
How will your content bring something fresh to the conversation, something your audience will want to hear?
Using strategy to create, publish, and promote great content is about using your strengths as well as the framework in which you can become more effective, to your advantage, and for your audience.
In content marketing, strategy starts with understanding what you want to achieve, or what problem you want to solve.
As a content marketer, you are an influencer!
You’ll boost ways in which you can gain an advantage for your work to be seen and noticed that will add value.
You can’t overcome noise by simply adding more noise.
Content is your online intention that you share with your world!
Keep in mind these…
3 key play points:
- Develop your sharing and promotion strategies early: how will you get your content into readers’ hands?
- Think visually: make liberal use of bullets, calls to action, sidebars, graphs, and images in all of your content.
- Always have more than one solid call to action. What should readers do next?
When you create and publish great content, you’ll also need to learn to keep your business alive, growing, and building your credibility.
→ Calls to action (CTA’s) These are the tools that will help you outlive others that are doing something similar to you online.
Grabbing a visitor’s attention and directing where you want them to go = CTA’s.
- Most bloggers see ebooks as attractive CTA’s and use them for the front end of their social media marketing funnel.
- This is a way to build your brand and attract leads to further a relationship through your email marketing.
- But…it gives you more opportunities to connect and convince fence-sitting prospects that they can use the true expertise you offer.
- Inspiring your readers and prospects to commit and become possible paths to more $$$ and growth for your work.
→ Content includes:
- A post that draws on emotion – What would that be? A new family member – a celebration – a client story?
- A chatty/friendly post – Maybe a conversation starter.
- A post where you are giving something appealing to your audience – helping them to want more – Like sharing your offers with them – what you’re selling or a giveaway – or an event!
I tell my clients they need to be selling every day. But what do I mean about selling every day – That sounds like a lot of selling going on, right?
- Well – here’s what I’m talking about…Selling includes your CTA’s (call to action pieces) – free or paid offers, bringing more people into your email list as your business contacts.
- Your blog posts being shared, is you selling them on reading more of your posts and growing your blog traffic when they go over to continue reading your post,
- Offering training events – paid or no cost – this is you selling yourself and is all about relationships
- Giving interviews of people that your niche would love to hear and will show up for
- All of this for me is based on a theme – instead of willy-nilly posting. I am continually gently pulling people with my invitations to come to my events.
What type of posting plans do you use?
If you’re ready to get started and…
Then click on the image and let’s DO IT!
Have other thoughts or examples you’d like to contribute?
Connect below and share your own personal favorites.
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022