Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- How to Sell the Process, Not a Promise - June 1, 2022
- How to Add Value to Key Marketing Content and Offer Readers More - May 8, 2022
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - April 20, 2022
If you want to create and publish great content that drives an impact, it can take some time and creativity.
- You know who your audience is.
- You’ve written out a plan to reach your audience and give them the solutions you offer.
- You’ve taken a look at like-type businesses – Your competitors, what are they doing that is successfully helping them attract and grow?
- “Do you use Use Alexa’s free Site Overview Tool to see competitor data, like where their website traffic comes from and their paid and organic keywords, backlink profile, audience interests, and more? Helping to ‘Drive More Website Traffic with Competitive Analysis”
- Now you can have some fun growing your audience awareness with your content and offerings!
What if your content seemed to just flow more easily and you put together a content strategy that worked for you and your online business and has the all-out impact that you want?
I’m sure you’ve noticed…
It’s a crowded place for your content online!
You have to be the ‘lighthouse’ that leads your audience through all the noise!
Could You Use Your Own Social Media Strategies Checklist to Help?How do you prepare your social media marketing strategy to get noticed by your ideal audiences? Every business needs a go-to Social Media Checklist to help with the processes to check off as you do each one.So I’ve prepared this guide to save you time and frustration.