[gplus count=”true” size=”Medium” ] Content strategy is content that works for your business.
- What does content strategy for your website, and blog, involve?
We have heard it before: “Match Your Message to Your Market”.
— Not only do you want compelling, interactive content, but you need to know why you want and need that content. That is the strategy part of content strategy.
— Content includes the text, graphics, video, and audio on your site.
— And, the strategy part is all about how you use your content tools in building online relationships. Planning how your content will help your clients and your business.
— It is about getting clients and making money. If your site is not doing that – it is just a nice brochure.
Wikipedia states: “Content strategy has been described as the practice of planning the content creation, delivery, and governance and a repeatable system that defines the entire editorial content development process for a website…”
Your online site is a relationship building tool – it is the welcome, your personality, and intro to your business. It is also the first impression for your visitors. People will determine here rather or not they want to do business with you by the way you introduce yourself and your business.
— Ask yourself: What do you want your site to do for your prospects and visitors?
1. Will you be: educating, creating relationships and motivating action.
2. Content strategy really is the hub of your marketing. You will be working on generating income and build relationships through your content.
3. To know the purpose of your online site from the start is your number one strategy. You can get back on track at any point of your journey. You have to plan for your end results in the beginning – have measurable goals – carefully planning your content so that it speaks to your core audience.
The words on the page are what will draw people in.
What is your content strategy? More importantly, do your visitors know?
Are you getting the results you want from your business blog?
If not, then – Get the – Best Out Of Your Blog Course
[gplus count=”true” size=”Medium” ] Please click my ‘+1 Button!! Thank you 😛
DISCLOSURE -Of course, as a smart marketer, whenever possible the products Donna recommends are attached to an affiliate program! These are used and reviewed by Donna and she’ll receive a referral fee for any resulting sales – no extra charge is made to you. Ask me to teach you how to earn money as an affiliate.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019