Well, if you like contests, then have fun with the competition.
I like the participation and enjoyment of getting to know other bloggers, learning, and having fun with them.
- I have fun with Guest Bloggers and I love Guest Blogging, the interaction of it all!
In reality, your main goal as a blogger, may not be competing with other blogs, then. Right?
Your blogging goals may be just to:
- Know why someone would want to read your blog
- Answer your readers’ needs by putting out great content
- Gather your followers – Get Found: Help prospects find you online – Promote your blog
Adding your goals as a business blog would be to…
- Build your list
- Convert and nurture your leads
- Drive conversions
This means you have a bit of business like planning to do. Whether you’re blogging for business or not.
==> That is to identify your what, who, how, and where. Or you’ll just become another blog out there in the deep, dark space of the Internet.
If you don’t care about being found on the web, then you really won’t care about your strategy. And, that’s ok.
When you are ready to push your blog to the front of the line, then you’ll need effective planning tools.
==> Many of you are doing this without thinking about it…as you have put in place some or all of the goals I’ve mentioned above.
Using a plan, is getting focused thinking going on and rocketing your blog out front for great attention from your targeted audience.
Of course, the goals of your blog that I mentioned above are assuming that YOU know what you want from your blog whether or not you are competing with other blogs.
So, please allow me to ask you this…
- What is your objective, why are you writing and sharing your blog?
Every plan connects you to where you want to be, your vision.
So why are you blogging?
- To bring in money.
- Share and promote your thoughts and ideas to a lot of people – being seen as an expert.
- Organize a group on a mission.
The better you understand your strategies for having a blog?
The better you’ll understand your content that you write for the people that you want to share your work with.
This does, then, make is easier for you to be found in the boundless space called, The Internet.
So continue building your community of followers that want more from you!
Why would you be competing with other blogs, when you have your plans in place?
You won’t be competing!
Want to learn more about blogging and Building Your Email List and Your Business? <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna! You’re so good at giving nice clear instructions on what to do next. Always lots of bonus info too! Thanks. I’m looking forward to the next one and trying to push myself to follow through.” Kathleen Swiderski
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019