Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
Facebook SEO- January 14, 2019
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
Well, if you like contests, then have fun with the competition.
I like the participation and enjoyment of getting to know other bloggers, learning, and having fun with them.
- I have fun with Guest Bloggers and I love Guest Blogging, the interaction of it all!
In reality, your main goal as a blogger, may not be competing with other blogs, then. Right?
Your blogging goals may be just to:
- Know why someone would want to read your blog
- Answer your readers’ needs by putting out great content
- Gather your followers – Get Found: Help prospects find you online – Promote your blog