You can serve a lot more people, when you know why they want to work with you, right?
What is your answer to this…What is the value of the potential transformations of the results you offer?
So think about that…What is the outcome others receive when they work with you?
– Did they learn how to …………………. You fill in the blank.
– What did that do for them? Did you help them learn how to cook a great Holiday meal for a big family gathering in less than 30 minutes, so they could use the extra time to spend with their family? That’s rather valuable…How much is that worth to someone?
– And because they were able to get their meal done quickly, they gained confidence, built better relationships, had more fun and enjoyed themselves. With less stress.
This is just a sampling of priceless results and possible outcomes.
People are wanting to get results for a lot of different issues. That means that they need help, valuable help.
- Are you willing to make the efforts to give the value that you know your group of people want and need?
If you can help enough people, you can start building an interest and become more visible.
Remember when you give this type of value, rather as a hobby or business, those results are really priceless.
You are giving results. Outcomes. Transformations. What people want.
And, results bring people back to you.
– Then, when you have a great system to keep in touch with the people that are interested, you are able to help others. Rather you want to charge money or not for the value you offer. You are able now to help them on a regular basis because they know and count on your expertise.
But, I’m curious where are you in your work or hobby? How are you helping others transform, in your business or hobby?
You can take learn the strategies and how to become irresistible as you gain more visibility for your business presence… Get started and keep going strong. The foundation of your business…
…More ways to building your online business…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“One of the things that’s been very difficult has been to see what it looks like to bring someone onto my team, all the steps involved – now I have more of a mental picture of what that would look like after our conversation. And know why it’s important to take steps that have proven successful. It feel like it’s more possible. “ Sue Mandell
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
9 thoughts on “Can You Serve a Lot More People?”
While your post is geared for a business, I feel it gives a lot of great advice. An honestly what you wrote was what I needed to hear today, giving the gift of value is a great thing!
Katie recently posted..Why I Give An Activity Book – Review & Giveaway
Thanks Katie! Excited that I could be of help! Hope that you make it back over to read more 🙂
Great post, it is important to identify why people come to us what we a really do for them. I like the way you explain it.
Heather Cameron recently posted..Midweek Spark: Take Stock of 2013
Thank you, Heather So glad you enjoyed my post and hope to see you here again! 🙂
Hi Donna! Great thoughts! I am excited about helping others experience transformation! Wendy
Wemdy G Young recently posted..Day 4 – Saying YES to NOT KNOWING
Hi Wemdy – So glad you enjoyed this and I agree with you! It is wonderful seeing others’ ah-ha moments!
I hope you have a very enjoyable weekend and I enjoyed this post. When you are able to know why it is that people want to work with you in your business then you now have the information needed to play into your strengths or what you are good at. Thanks for sharing!
Jason Power recently posted..Why Having a Personal Mentor is Important
Thanks Jason – And, I so appreciate that you stop by often! 🙂
Leave your personal filteds out of the mix annd ask. I left after a year to finish my degree in piano, and
then I did another five years with them.
Since you’ve already rebuilt their feelings of intimacy and gotten them to miss that connection, they may be receptive to this last text type – the type where you lay your heart down and tell them how you really feel.
electricianprograms.org recently posted..electricianprograms.org
Comments are closed.