When you’re coming into the end of the year and starting to look forward to 2014 and wondering what your upcoming year is going to look like…
Do you think about getting more new customers for your business?
Maybe you think that you didn’t do as much as you wanted in getting more customers this past year. Or, you could’ve done more, right?
Part of your work in 2013 might have been setting up the ground work and foundation for your business and you probably got a lot put into place.
There is still time to get your plans and tech machinery in place for generating leads – both high in quantity and quality.
- Generating leads is a marketer’s most important objective. And, you as a business person, are always, always marketing.
Your goal in lead generation is to build business and to do that you have to…
– Get found – Be noticed online and offline.
– Convert – Nurture relationships, personalize your marketing, have conversations, and conversions.
– Analyze – Keep improving what you are doing – learning and investing in what helps you and your business grow.
– Plus, keeping up with, or outsourcing technology
- Lead generation grows your business. Marketing grows lead generation.
There can be a lot of different parts and ways to grow leads. As your leads grow, so does your income over time.
The working parts of online lead generation are the same….
- You have an offer – your report, audio, video, ebook – that your targeted audience will find of value.
- You have an optin box – a call-to-action – it can be a link that leads to an optin box, or an optin page, some Internet Marketers call these Landing Pages.
- You have a you page to capture your leads…so this is where you can send your audience for a free gift from you. It is your page that you promote to have people sign up for your valuable free information and your optin box is to capture their name and email in exchange for your gift of information.
- Auto-responders – like AWeber – help you start collecting your subscribers. Your leads. This is where you can manage your subscribers as you send out regular emails to update, offers, and more content marketing.
With these actions to implement. setting your goals, and having easy technology to use, your lead generation has a great start in building your business faster.
I am curious, how are you planning to build and generate your business leads?
You can take learn the strategies and how to become irresistible as you gain more visibility for your business presence… Get started and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your database…Want to learn…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity
“Coach Donna L. Ward, is very talented and because of her passion to help clients build there business, she is making a remarkable difference in helping me build recogniton in my business. She is very knowledgeable in market strategies that work and do not cost a fortune. Her inspiration and success really help me to stay focused. I highly recommend her for building your business.” Debra Kay Gregory Mathews, Realtor, Mortgage Broker
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
9 thoughts on “Are Your Leads Building Business?”
Excellent post. Thanks. I’ll be looking into guest posting and getting noticed by folks who are in my niche.
Have a great week.
Barbara Bianchi recently posted..Favorite products
Thanks Barbara! I hope to see you here often and hear about what you’ve been up to. 🙂
I am looking forward to 2014!
I’m almost done to relaunch 2 products this year and I’m excited to see how well they will do in 2014!
Tons of extra marketing to put into place and I am looking forward to the challenge!
Bonnie Gean recently posted..Your Invitation to Pick an Object Challenge
Congratulations, Bonnie! I’ll check out your site and see what you have going on!
Getting ready for my own re-launch for 2014 also – pretty exciting and fun stuff 🙂
Great post. I am dealing with some of these issues as well..
google keyword tool recently posted..google keyword tool
Very good blog and split by points and suggestions. Thanks sharing
Shasheta recently posted..One Size Fits All?
Thank you, for stopping by and glad you noticed 🙂
Two things that stood out in the post. Get found and convert.
If we cannot be found, how do we expect to have success on the internet? Once we are “found”, then it is our duty as bloggers to provide value and offer a solution to help our readers. Developing relationships is the #1 key to a successful business. If you do not have any type of relationships that has been cultivated, you have no business. Thanks Donna!
Nate Leung recently posted..The Biggest Reason Of Failure And Steps That Should Be Taken To Avoid It
Thanks Nate, for stopping by and your comment is fabulous in succinctly stating what we need to do for our business 🙂
Comments are closed.