You’ve heard it before…At the heart of all sales transactions is trust. The greater the trust is, the more likely the sale.
This means there is a strong need for you to build confidence with your buyers.
- A lot of your relationships can be and are being built through the Internet.
Building trust and confidence still involves listening and giving them the information they want and need. This is information that will build their trust in your business and lead to the ultimate goal – solving their problems and bringing business for you.
Their trust is that you are selling them…
– A necessity – something they feel they really want and need
What do you do to build and nurture that trust?
Our ideal customers are looking for information they can believe. You and your customers have learned to be on guard against empty, self-promoting talk.
So how do you as a small business cut through all the noise and reach your customers in a meaningful way?
– Information is still your most valuable tool in your marketing efforts.
In order to be able to deliver what they want to hear and read, you do have to listen and understand.
Did you know that listening is the beginning of establishing trust in all relationships?
– Listening gives you the information that is relevant to your customers.
Back to the fact that you are in business to sale…and in order to sale, you have to build relationships.
- To build relationships you listen and give your customers what they want, right?
- So educate your customer about what they want. As a business person, you are an information provider of what your customers want.
That’s what sales is, giving your customers information about what you do for them, that they want.
This really is to empower your customers to make a better decision based on the information you’ve provided them.
- Your goal is to become their place to go to as a resource for trusted information.
So get yourself out there on the web and offline and listen to the needs, wants and passions of your ideal prospective customers.
One fun thing to do is sign up for www.google.com/alerts – Monitor the Web for interesting new content to find out what people are talking about in your industry. And, then get involved in those conversations on forums, blogs, and Social Media.
Don’t know how to find forums in your industry to get involved with…Boardreader.com is a Forum Search Engine.
It always goes back to serving your customer and keeping in mind ‘what’s in it for…them’ to hang around with you.
You can take learn the strategies and how to become irresistible as you gain more visibility for your business presence… Get started and keep going strong. The foundation of your business…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“One of the things that’s been very difficult has been to see what it looks like to bring someone onto my team, all the steps involved – now I have more of a mental picture of what that would look like after our conversation. And know why it’s important to take steps that have proven successful. It feel like it’s more possible. ” Sue Mandell
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019