Need a Time Out – Or just a Business ‘Start Over’
One or more baseball outings won’t give you what you need to be an amazing baseball player.
But, what if you had a coach (like most do when learning to get better at baseball), and what if you played, practiced everyday? What would your baseball game look like in 12 months from now? Would you be a few steps closer to becoming a good player and teammate?
We can’t always predict the future, but we do know that if we don’t do anything different than we have been doing, the future won’t look much different than the past.
If you want to have consistent results and not work so hard, you will always have to become the top 10% in your game or business niche. And this is developing a mindset and belief that you will make it. Add to that – learning more, practicing more, and being enthusiastic and patient with a strong faith of what is to come.
Oh, did I mention strategy and tactics?
Usually we don’t get what we want because our plan is not clear – and we may have a cluttered inner and outer environment.
— Strategy is putting you in a direction toward your goal.
–Tactics help you clarify the actions you need to take to get where you are going.
Gain clarity about your underlying fears and stopping points then make your decision to build your business with a strong foundation.
When you have clarity and focus, you are more able to see and take advantage of great opportunities as they appear. You’ll be able to see the opportunities for what they are.
A solid plan can bring more solid results faster and easier.
- And, with clarity we have less overwhelm and we actually spend less money!
It is putting together the framework for business success.
- Planning for your trip to business success keeps you on track; bringing about confidence in your decisions for continued development and successes.
Knowing what steps we need to take to becomes clear and exciting. It becomes doable.
- When you have a framework that creates your solid foundation, you don’t sit around waiting for something to happen. You have a starting point to build upon.
Many of us avoid building a solid foundation, which is putting together a strategic plan. It seems too complex and time consuming.
But, think about what you know as being true:
- One or more baseball outings won’t give you what you need to be an amazing baseball player.
So to be great at something, you must first understand what it takes to succeed.
- It’s making a decision; knowing what you want, creating a plan, knowing what your goals are, and taking action, this is what will guarantee you reach your goals.
“No one drifts to success.” Napoleon Hill
Do you need a business ‘start over’ – Visit: http://donnalward.com/coachinggroup/
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023