Your Business Fortune is in Building Your List.
Once your blog or website is up on the Internet – Your business fortune starts by the still astonishing fact that anyone in the world can view and buy your product.
We all know by now that dot.com is the most recognizable name in the world.
“Fact is, if you possess the knowledge of how to grow and profit from opt-in lists, you can pretty much write your own ticket.” Jimmy D. Brown
Can you benefit from these list building business fortune quick tips:
Are you doing all you can to grow your database, remembering that your business fortune is in the follow? You don’t want to be left behind by not using list building as your killer strategy!
==> Having a system to building your list. With minimal investment and money-making opportunities.
It’s absolutely the basic system that everyone uses. It’s just that everyone teaches it a bit differently.
What are the hottest pieces of the puzzle for your business fortune in list building?
Build your system to give value to get value…
1. Get promoting consistently to build your list. Looking at the idea that you are giving to people in your ideal target market.
– Go for the outstanding opt-in offer to collect emails, more than going for the sale on your sites.
– Send a newsletter with information and quick tips they can use and it will help you realize your dreams, also.
2. Get that gift done and ready for the red hot opt-in that your targeted audience just has to have. (I know this is where most people get stuck…What will your benefits laden gift be?)
– This is your priceless thank you reward (ebook, videos, audios, etc.) for your targeted client opting in for your information.
3. Get them to open your emails.
– Be smart and tap into subject lines that are captivating to get their attention.
4. Get a response
– You want to urge your subscribers to click on a link that’s going to help make you money.
Building your business fortune is your list of 1000’s of business contacts.
And it has working parts that you absolutely need to have in place.
Parts that I teach others how to use more effectively as part of my strategic systems training.
It’s not my system. It is THE System for building your business.
Be a cut above others and keep this posted:
“Everything I do is to build my list and must work towards list building.”
The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…
Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna, this is perfect. Idea sharing, collaborative, refreshing, and accountability in a group for progress. Thanks for taking us on a better path. I know that I am getting more client traction because of working with you! Before your coaching, my client action was not much, now I am finally seeing a lot more client actions and revenues. My revenue has actually doubled each year while working with you!” Bob Forshay
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
4 thoughts on “Your Business Fortune”
Great post and things I need to work on so I will check out the link soon.
Glenda Cates recently posted..Ultimate Blog Challenge Letter K April 11, 2014
Thank you Glenda – The List Building monthly calls that I offer are very helpful in answering questions and moving you to the next step. 🙂
I’ve heard once you get your list over the 1000 mark – everything starts to move faster. Getting to that first milestone is my goal! thanks for the great post!
Lisa Mallis recently posted..AWE Inspired – Journey
Thank you Lisa – and yes after you reach the 1000 mark for your list, things start moving a bit faster…for one you start taking your list more seriously and get to know them better. 🙂
Comments are closed.